Chapter Six //Edited//

//Second person//
"Y/N!" A voice called out as your head snapped over to see the girl you met in third period. She smiled widely as she ceased in front of you, while pulling down her shirt down.

***Flashback*** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You ambulated into class as you stared around in aprehension. The room had masks on the wall as well as costumes in the dark corner next to the dressing room. You consistently examined the piano that was in the middle of the room as well as chairs that circumvented it. "Drama class." You whispered to yourself as you didn't know how to feel about this. You groaned as you took a seat as other people walked in.

You stared down as your H/C hair covered your face. You sighed as you got out your mini sketch book out to commence drawing.

"Class. Welcome to drama!" A silk like voice stated as you peered up from your drawing. You observed a short woman with long black hair who was wearing jeans and a blouse. You  examined as her carmel brown orbs scanned the room with a jubilant smile. "My name is Ms. Martinez, I teach Drama and theatre!" She verbalized genially as she sat down in a circular spinning chair. You looked down as you began to draw again. You smiled at the drawing of Max from Camp Camp. You turned to your next page as you were about to draw Rick and Morty until a piece of paper was thrown at you.

"Oof!!" You yelped as you snapped your head to the person who dare threw a piece of paper at you. There stood a girl who was wearing a Hamilton shirt as she had a straight face.

'Yep.. She did it.' You said to yourself as you picked up the piece of paper that had the words. 'What the heck I gotta do to be with you?' ((It's a lyric from musical. If you don't know what this is it's called 21 chump street. Made by the god Lin Manuel Miranda himself.((This is my religion,welcome.)) scribbled down. You faced palmed as you scribbled down the lyrics down as you threw it back to her. The lyrics said 'Who the heck I gotta be, for you to be with me.'

You heard her giggled as she wrote something and threw it back to me. You opened it as you read it outloud quietly to yourself. (It's quiet uptown)

"Girl you got me helpless."

You looked up at her with a straight face as she was putting her blond hair into a bun. You rolled your eyes as you culminated up the rest of the lyrics. You scribbled down. 'Down for the count, and I'm drownin' in 'em." You smiled afore throwing the note as she expeditiously wrote something down.

//"My name is Emily
I am a poet.
I wrote this peom just to show it
And I
Overlooked your drawing
And I'm like "Oh hey."
Could she sit by me at lunch today? // ((*Cough* I tried)) Like could you? I have like remotely any friends and you seem cool. ~~~

You giggled as you read the note as you wrote down 'sure :)' and threw it back as you packed your things up afore the bell rung.

***End of Flashback*** Second P.O.V

You stared Emily for a few seconds before coming to your senses when she stared at you weirdly.

"Oh sorry..I got lost in my thoughts.." You said as you gave her a reassuring smile, which she returned.

"It's cool." She expressed softly as she placed her hands into her pockets. "Well to the lunch room we go!" She said as she commenced to ambulate as you blissfully followed. You smiled as she lead you to a table that was next to the stage as a group of people were already there as two seats were only left. You observed the group as three were drawing, one was reading, another was writing and the rest were on their phones.

You watched as Emily got out a notebook that had. 'Lyrics' on it as this made your curiosity perk which she seem to descry.

"You seem to be..curious.. Well this is a book were I write my lyrics or my musicals in. I always wanted to work for broadway or in theatre!" She verbally expressed with ardency as she smiled down at the blue paperback journal. She opened up while getting out a pencil, she looked over to the person who was writing as she shouted. "Why do you write like you're running out of timeeee?"

The girl who was writing never looked up from her book as she continued to write illimitably.

"Emily, get out of that crap." The raspy voice stated as her long hair covered her face. She glanced up as she had bags under her eyes as if she hasn't slept in days. Her brown eyes widen while examining you, as she expeditiously looked down as you stared her questioningly.

Ding

You felt your phone buzz as you looked down at your phone as it was a massage from your older step sister.
Texts
Leana: Hey nerd. Get your things together, I'm at you school and I'm checking you out.

You:
Alright Cool.

You looked a Emily, who was writing in her songbook book.

"Hey, I just got a text from my sister Leana, she said she is checking me out." You stated as Emily frowned in disappointment.

"Oh..Okay." She said as if on cue the administrator called your name from the mic.

"Y/N L/N, You're checking out." The female said as you stood up as Emily gave you a hug,

"You'll be back!  like before!" She sang as you chuckled before you began walking to the double doors as you felt the eyes of that girl watching you. You perpetuated to walk gradually out of the lunch room,you walked down the halls while your eyes followed the stripes of blue and white until you made it to your destination.

You looked up to see Leana observing her area as her arms were crossed as she held a pout on her face. You stared at her attire which was an black Shirt as well as grey basketball shorts and her hair in a high ponytail She glanced down the hall as she perked her head up when she say you.

"Lets go Nerd. We have a girls day today." She expressed happily as you walked up to her as you both commenced to exit the building.

"Well what are we doing?" You asked as she grinned.

"Well we are going to get Chick Fil A first, then to the woods, then we may drop by my friends house."She stated as we ambulated up to the white navigator.