Chapter Nine //Edited//

Warning: Short but a lot of new events!

Third person

The girl's E/C eyes followed the light posts while the black Honda drives down the narrow road. Kaitlyn glanced back at her two sons, who as well was peering outside the window.

"Mom? Why are we going to a new location to hunt when we go to the same one every year? Why the sudden change?" Carlos slightly deep voice called from the back of the Honda, a hint of curiosity in his voice.

"Uh, why do you ask so many question? I thought it was good to try something new. Is that all?" She snapped while peering back to her two sons.

"MOM LOOK OUT!" The Seven your old screamed .

The woman's head snapped forward to see a bloody girl standing in the middle of the street. Kaitlyn slammed her foot on the brakes as the car jerked, making the woman lose control of the steering wheel . Everything began to spin, everything happened so fast, and there the vehicle was; crashed into a tree in a ditch. Everything was so dizzy, fuzzy as well as scary. Y/N let out a groan as she sat up, feeling a sharp pain throughout her whole body resulting a groan to escape the girls mouth.

First person

"Is everyone alright?" The raspy voice of Kaitlyn's was heard as we all looked up to the road to see the girl staring down at us. The first thing I noticed was a Knife and I realized it was the same girl from this morning! I watched as she fell to her knees, clutching her head as cries were heard. We all watched as the girl got up and sprints into the woods. 'Who is she and what does she want?'

A/N
((Shitty character but great drawing below. Made by a great friend of mine: GreenAqqle She's a great artist you should follow her.))

Hello That's the end of Chapter Nine! The picture above is the girl Y/N keeps on seeing!She hate her job and always tries to get away but ends up always getting hurt while doing so

Hello That's the end of Chapter Nine! The picture above is the girl Y/N keeps on seeing!She hate her job and always tries to get away but ends up always getting hurt while doing so. You'll figure out more about her during the story but until then this is all the information I'll give!