Guys look at my writing improvement.

A/N: Hey guys I just wanted to show you my writing over the year(s)! Can you give me constructive criticism and your thoughts!

Beginning of writing //Really old style//:

-Your P.O.V.-

As Ben finished beating jeff's ass on COD then Mario cart Ben simply just smirked
"Ha in your face Jeff"
Jeff growled
"Fucking cheater"
"I'm not a cheater fuck face"
"Yes you are link wannabe "
"Nope joker reject"
"Your just jealous because of how beautiful I am bi-"
You were siting in between them annoyed then interrupted
"Will you guys stop arguing"
Jeff and Ben stared then finally Jeff speaks up
"That link wannabe keeps on cheating on videogames!"
Ben glared at Jeff
"Oh shut it joker reject"
You had an idea of how to stop them from arguing
"Guys how about this,if I go against Ben and he wins that means he cheated
If he loses he didn't cheat"
Both look at each other,then Ben says
"Your on" he smirks giving you a remote and starts the game
*time skips brought to you by black butler •^•*
You smirks as you beat Ben in every game
"He isn't a cheater it's just that you suck at videogames Jeff"
Jeff looks like he is about to pounce on you but was stopped by slenderman's tentacles
"Child save that at training,you will be testing Y/n's fighting skills"
Jeff looks at you and smirks
"Alright slendy I won't attack...yet"
Slenderman drops Jeff
"Don't call me slendy child,also I came in here to tell you that breakfast is done"
We all nod and then sit down to eat breakfast

Another old style:

The E/C girl stared at the smartboard as she glanced up at the clock that was placed high above the smartboard,reading the time as she then jumped from a stern voice calling her by her last name "Mrs.L/N!..this is the last time I'm telling you..get your head out of the clouds"She said as the class had their chairs turned as they stared at me,some snickered earning a glare in a return"Yes." yes said as the teacher nodded "Alright I need for you to come up to the board to translate these sentences to french." The green eyed teacher said as she had a visible smirk plastered on her face,she knew your fear of you standing infront of of the class.You sighed as you took a stand walking down the row of desk while looking up at the board while reading the sentences.

Old style:

The young earl sat in his chair,his sapphire blue eyes scanned the rhythmic words that organizingly
Was placed on the smooth unwrinkled paper.He sighed to himself,looking up at his loyal butler,he glanced back with a small smirk indented on his face as if it was worn as a mask. "Is something the matter,My Lord?" He asked in a soft voice as it was deep an as silk as lavender as the Earl sworn her head a hint of sarcasm.The young earl laid his eyes back on the sheet of paper in front of him and sighed softly, "no, there is nothing wrong Sebastian. Go fetch me some tea," he ordered sternly as he waved his hand dismissively as the the butler bowed and left the room.The Young Earl sighed softly to himself as he laid his head on his desk,his butler came onto the study momentarily with his favorite tea Earl Gray along with a sandwich and cut up oranges."Ah its lunch time." The boy stated flatly as he looked down at the paper,softly reading the Title for the fifth time."The Raven."

New style: (Story: My dearest, Eliza.)

Their reactions said it all, everything that was going on blurred as a million thoughts ran through her mind. Only one stood out the most from the rest.

"Why me? It's happening all over again like Phillip but instead it's him."

The brown headed women stared down at her lap as she was at the verge of tears. She felt someone shift beside her as arms wrapped around her small frame.

"Eliza-" The silk like voice said beside her. She continued to stare down as she didn't wish for Angelica to see her in this state. As if on qou the other woman lifted up her chin, as she meet the brown eyes of her dear sister. "You need to eat.." She said quietly as she stared deep into her sister's eyes who was puffy and red.

"And you need to sleep-" Eliza choked out as her voice was raspy as well as dry due to lack of water. She hated this, how she was showing weakness. She hated that her weakness was effecting everyone else,hurting them mentally and physically.

'What would he do if he was here?" She thought to herself. That thought came to her repeatedly ever since he died. It came to her like a disk on a broken record. The thought made her remember he was gone. She began to tear up again as Angelica frowned at the sight.

"The children just wish to see you, they want to know if you're alright. You should go to church on Sunday with them-" She said as she tried to muster a smile.

"Just like- Alexander did..After Phillip died." Eliza choked out as tears ran down her face as she began to shake. Those flashbacks ran through her mind as her vision blurred due to the tears.