Chapter Eight //Edited//

P/O/T/D:// The Queen of air and darkness begins to shrill and cry, "O young man, O my slayer, tomorrow you shall die."O Queen of air and darkness,I think 'tis truth you say, and I shall die tomorrow; But you will die to-day. "//

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First person

I stare down at my mud covered shoes, thinking over all the event that happened today.  I sighed as the aroma of fresh chicken came from the white bag, making my once dry mouth began to water. 

"Y/N.." Said Leana, who kept on staring straight ahead while she continued to drive.  "I..need to speak to you." She said, making my head turn towards her.  

"Yes..?" I asked vigilantly, examining the red head as she gripped the steering wheel. 

"Look..I know this will make you upset-" She said as she looked down. "But..Mom and Dad, they've been fighting lately and Dad said that I need to get you away from this." She said as she stared down at the steering wheel. "Meaning...that we're moving." She said hesitantly as I glared up at her in shock. 

"What do you mean move?" I asked, staring down at my lap. 

"In a month..maybe two, we're moving to New York to live with Auntie.." She said as she looked up, her eyes scanning my face. I stare down in shock before looking out the window, watching us pass the old grocery store. 

"Oh-" I said flatley as I frowned. "New York..Didn't we just move from a big city?" I asked, crossing my arms. 

"Yeah..But it's best, definitely for the kids.." She stated before driving up to a plain white house that surrounded by trees. "..Look Y/n, dad is leaving mom. End of story, it was going to happen sooner or later. Dad just wants us to go to Auntie's so he can get financially set so he can support us. Besides it's not like it's for sure, so stop being whiny" She said before parking into the rocky driveway.  I stared straight ahead, not wishing to continue the conversation with the sensitive redhead.  Silence filled the car before I reached over, unbucking myself, grabbing my large half cut tea before opening the car door. I looked up to the gloomy gray sky, admiring it as if it was a moving canvas that showcased a masterpiece.  I inhaled the fresh, earthy smell that was cause by the rain before walking up to the plain small plain white door. I listened to the sound of my feet hitting the rocky surface, hearing the footsteps of Leana behind me. 

I reach my hand out, grasping the rusted gold door knob. This would be considered as rude if I don't knock? I thought to myself before I reach my hand up to knock on the door before it was swung open.

"Oof!" I paused staring back at the blond with wide eyes, fist still in the air. Gazing at her wide pine colored eyes, which held shock.

"Why hello!" She said in a high pitch tone before she peered her out to see Leana staring at us with a stoic look. She smiled softly before crossing her arms, moving out of the way.

"Come this way, sorry for the mess! The little ones just got home from school and they thought it was cool to bring out the legos." She laughed, trying to pick up while we walked in as I shrugged, smiling genuinely. Leanea laughed as she began to help.

"I can relate, there's three at the house-" She stated as I looked around, staring at the pictures on the wall. I see a picture with two kids, both were boys as one looked at least seven and the other one looked four.

"You can sit where you want, I gotta help the boys get read for hunting." She said as I trudged over to the gray looking couch before plopping down. (I always get in trouble when I do that..) I stare at the picture once more, looking at the wooded scenery in the background.  

"But mom! You said we were going to hunt at the same place this year!" The high pitch voice said as the distant voice down the hall became loud as the sound of footsteps were heard. 

"No-" She said as the sound of a door was heard as well as things being ruffled around. "We are going somewhere new, somewhere with plenty of trees!" The silky voice said as I heard a childish giggle down the hall. 

"Yay trees! I can climb them." I heard another voice say as three people entered the room, it was Baileys friend Kaitlyn, and two boys. They looked liked the ones in the picture but older.

"Oh-" Kaitlyn began glancing at me and Leana. "This is my friend and her little sister! They just moved to town, Y/N and Leana! Leana and Y/n meet Carlos and Thomas." She said as I looked at the males, one seemed to be around my age as the other seem to be younger. They both stared before Thomas jumped up with a joyful smile. 

"Hi! I'm Thomas! Some call me Tommy or Tom" He said with a huge toothy grin as I gave a sweet smile. 

"Hello Thomas." I said as I gave a smile as Carlos stared down at me. 

"Sup." He said as I gave him a wave and a small smile. 

"Hello." I said but was interrupted by someone coughing as I turned my head to see the two women staring at us. I blushed as I crossed my arms, glancing over to Carlos who was caught staring at me. 

"Alright let's get going!" Kaitlyn said. "Y/N want to ride with us?" She asked as I nodded my head. I watched as Leana walked out first, holding her keys in hand as well as her diet coke. I crossed my arms as we headed out the plain white door with the other three following us. I head towards the plain black trunk. 

"Y/N GETS SHOT GUN!" Kaitlyn said as the two boys groan, heading to the back as I grinned while pulling open the car door; sitting down. I smiled as I buckle up before Kaitlyn sat down, bucking up and starting up the car. 

"Can you turn on the music?" Thomas asked. 

I watched Kaitlyn thin arm reach over, turning up the volume of the radio as the song 'Bodak Yellow' plays on blast as the two boys cringe. Kaitlyn grinned, turning up the music before putting the car in drive, as I felt the car back up. 

"Say I don't gotta dance, I make money move."  The radio blast as I roll my eyes. (No offence to people who actually like this song.) 

'Yep this is going to be a long ride..'