Chapter Seven //Edited//

First person.

I smiled at my stepsister as I began to walk up to the vehicle, smiling to myself as the boredom that clouded my mind began to disappear. I grasp the passenger car door as I swung it open, taking a seat while watching Leana walk around the car to get to the drivers side. I felt my phone buzz from the notifications on wattpad,as I saw a notification from my favorite author F/A/U.(Favorite author username.) I smiled as it was my favorite fanfiction was updated. I looked up as Leana swung her door up as the car shifted when she sat down. 

"Let's get going.." She said as she stared up the car, as the roar of the engine was heard as the radio began playing. 

"Havana!" The radio played as I stared a the radio with a straight face. I watched as Leana put the car in drive, as she looked in the rearview mirror before backing out.  I stared at my phone, as I pulled my headphone out while getting on Instagram to go on my saves. I looked at the edits on instagram as I watched every one of them until we made it to the drive through of Chick-fil-a.

I stared at the menu, glancing at Leana who was getting out her black wallet. "Can I get number One? Sweet tea for a drink?" I asked as she nodded her head.

"Yeah sure-" She said as she began to order the food. You went back to the edits as we drove up to the window.  I glanced up to see a middle aged woman, long blond hair that was left down, as it was left in ringlets. Her eyes were an Icy blue,  deeper color than the sky but lighter than the dark ocean. She wore a red shirt that was required for her job, black pants along with it as the color of red suited her pale skin. She looked up at us before opening the window with a feigned smile, showing her straight teeth that seemed slightly yellow due to bad hygiene. 

"Hello-" She said with fake enthusiasm as it clearly showed she didn't want to be here at the moment. "That will be Fifth-teen dollars and twenty-seven cents." She looked at us two as Leana handed the girl the money, the girl reluctantly took the money before putting it in the cash register.  She then walked over, grabbing our bags and drinks as she walked up to us giving us our food.  

"Bye-" She said before giving us our straws. "Have a great day!" She said while giving a smile which we both returned. 

"You too!" Leana said as we began driving away as we made our way to Leana's friends that was located near the woods. 

//??? POV//

I trudged down the muddy trial as the weight of my shoulders became unbearable, my throat hurt as the back of my legs stung.  

"One more.." I breathed out to myself as my head became lightheaded as my only instinct was to run. I ran, but my legs burned and my breathing was uneven as I crashed onto my knees, I began to roll down a hill, the feeling of branches and rocks digging in my skin was unendurable. The pain that added up was painful but I knew I wasn't going down without a fight, I already lost them. My family to this beast, and I'm not losing my mind, myself..my life to this monster. 

I cried out as I hit the ground hard, hitting my head on a rock before grabbing it in the result. The sound of ringing was heard as the pain added, I used all my strength to try and get up to flee. The result of my effort was disappointment as the only thing I would do was fall back down. This pain was the worse I've ever experienced, physically and mentally as I knew I would lose.  

"Get away from me!" I shouted as the response was silence. I hated it beyond my very being as loathing clouded my mind, I'm becoming this hateful person due to this unholy thing. I was interrupted by my thoughts as darkness took over my senses as I felt my air supply being snatched away from me, the last thing I heard was the pounding of my heart become steadily slow. 

Word count: 760

A/N:  

Heyyy, sorry for the late chapter as well as short, I'm trying to improve in writing so it's been taking my time. Anyways see ya next chapter!!