Chapter 4

Chapter 4

               Ever since that game of truth or dare, Harry and I have gotten much closer. We'd slept together in bed every night, switching who's room we slept in. We've been a lot more hands-on with each other. I've even told him a lot of things I've never told anyone. Right now, we were sitting in the kitchen while he made me breakfast. Later, we had our first time singing live since the X-Factor.

               "You nervous?" He asked, speaking up for the first time. He has been quiet, but he's also been a lot happier than he was. I guess he must have just had a fight with his friends or some home-sickness. "Not really. Just don't mess up. "I teased, since me and Harry both knew if anyone messed up it would be Zayn. He had a bit of trouble with timing.

              "What are you even making?" I asked, impatiently. I tapped my fingers against the counter. We both still had to shower and have one more practice before the singing. It was already 9. "Just...erm...Relax." He said, and I groaned, hanging my head and letting it rest against the counter. I wasn't tired, just bored.

            Shortly after, Harry set a plate down in front of me. There was a glass of vegetable juice -my favourite-, a plate of waffles covered in mixed fruits and syrup and homemade butter. There was also a plate of eggs and an apple. I looked up at him, shocked. "How early did you wake up?" I asked, incredulously.

             "Erm. I got up at 4...I just figured you deserved a good breakfast." He shrugged, not making eye contact. Before I started eating, I grabbed his hand, pulling him down and kissing his cheek. "You're the best room mate ever!" I exclaimed, picking up my fork and started eating. "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked, and he grabbed a bowl and cereal. "I'm just...yeah."

             I frowned, confused why he wouldn't have just made extra for himself. It was really good, and I ate it very quickly. "Don't...get sick." He said, and I just smirked and shoved another forkful into my mouth. Soon enough, it was all eaten, and Harry finally looked up at me, smiling so large his dimples showed.

               "It was perfect." I stood up, taking my plate to the sink and putting it in. I was starting to wash it, but he grabbed my wrist. "I'll do it. Go take a nice hot shower." He nodded, and I kissed his cheek. "Thanks Hazza!" I rushed off the the bathroom, stopping only to grab a change of clothes.

              I knew I should feel guilty for making him cook and then clean, but he honestly liked to do it. He offered and whenever I did try he would stop me. It made me glad that he cared enough and that he realized I hated cleaning. I just hated getting all dirty when I cleaned, and I was basically incapable of cooking anything.

               I stepped in the shower, and turned on the warm water. I was going to save some hot water for Harry. He deserved that much. I didn't want to be a total git to him. I washed my hair, using my nice shampoo. When I picked mine up, I noticed Harry's curly hair shampoo. I smiled, remembering when Simon told him that the 'girlies loved the curlies'. People never gave Simon enough credit for being funny.

              I quickly finished showering, and opened the door a bit to let the steam out. I tied the towel around my waist before I started brushing my hair. I looked at the outfit management had picked out, and it looked good. I wondered what the other boys would be wearing.

            My outfit was just my normal black and white striped shirt with a cool blazer on top. It was grey, but had red trim on it and I loved it. It also had these jeans that were blue. I had never considered wearing blue-coloured jeans before but I really did like these ones.

           After styling my hair into the normal fringe, I headed out and went to find Harry. He was laying on the couch, sleeping. I debated what to do. He hadn't slept much and it was all to make me a delicious breakfast, but he also needed to shower. I sighed, knowing what I had to do.

              I bent down in front of the couch, and put my hand on his face. He looked peaceful when he was asleep. His skin wasn't perfect, he had a bit of acne, but his features made up for it. His baby cheeks were starting to disappear. His green eyes and dimples made girls swoon. I even was a bit infatuated with how adorable his face was.

               "Harry? Haz? Harold?" I said, gently shaking him. "Ten more minutes, Mummy." He whined, and I chuckled. "You still call your mother 'Mummy'? That is so lame!" Harry groaned, pushing me away and sitting up. "Hey, at least I'm not afraid of thunderstorms." Harry responded, and I crossed my arms. "Dick." I whispered. "And after I left you some hot water."

           He smiled, grabbing my head and kissing my cheek. "Aww, Lou!" he teased, and went into the bathroom. He stumbled a bit, and I laughed. He was so tall and lanky, I wonder if he'll ever grow into that.

I wish I would have known then what would happen later that night, maybe I could have prevented it all.

Hello my curlies!

Thanks for reading. I promise the next chapter will have more events and drama.

XX.