Chapter 12

Chapter 12

                                     "And how do you guys get along? Being thrown together and all must have been tough." The interviewer asked, not knowing how the question hurt all of us, not just me and Harry. All of the boys were now involved in our relationship and there was no other way to possbly have it. We were all in a band, and if any of us left the band would fall apart.

                                      We were sitting on stools, all of us just spinning around a bit but not being our usual cheery selves. Liam, Zayn and Niall were sitting between me and Harry, and Liam seemed to be the only one enthusiastically answering the questions. I could tell Harry was watching me, but I couldn't even look at him.

                                                 When we were doing the sound check and all that, he had tried to talk to me but I just ignored him. I hated being in the same room with him. He absolutely disgusted me. How could he think I was gay and think it would be okay to kiss me? He knows I've had girlfriends and I wish i could tell him I had sex with Eleanor just yesterday so that he would know I was 100% straight.

                                         Of course I hadn't enjoyed the sex with Eleanor. Something about it seemed...off, or even wrong. I think i might have felt that way because I knew she was in love with someone else. At least we were on good terms and she wasn't going to go tell everyone and she wasn't going to tell Andy to come beat me up or anything.

                                            "Our relationships are really....natural. We're all just great mates and we're lucky we all get along so easily." Liam said, looking around at us, us all nodding in agreement. "Yeah, it would have been so easy for, like, one of us to have been-y'know, an instigator so we were really lucky." Zayn said, getting a bit deep.

                                                Niall started laughing, having to push the microphone away. He seemed to always be laughing, especially around Zayn. They have been spending a lot of time together, seems like 'Ziam' is the new 'Larry' since me and Harry have been fighting.

                                                "And how about girlfriends? Which of you has girlfriends?" I looked over, Liam, Zayn, and Harry all raising their hands. My eyes went as wide as I could, which I quickly covered my reaction with a cough. Harry is such a liar!

                                                    "Tell me about them." Liam raised a finger. "My girlfriends name is Danielle. She's a dancer..." He sounded so proud. Zayn and Harry both said that they would rather not say. I narrowed my eyes. 'Yeah, because you're a lying asshole' I thought, shaking my head, not believing Harry would actually lie to all of the fans.

                                             I was glad that at least Liam had finally asked Danielle out. And Zayn, I wondered who he could be dating. I watched them, not bothering to say anything until the end of the interview. "So, boys, any last words for the ladies? From left to right, starting with Louis." I thought about it, before responding.

"Be a bit mischevious." The boys laughed as I said this.

"Don't get in trouble." Liam responded, contradicting mine.

"Just enjoy the rollercoaster of life, yeah?" Niall playfully pushed Zayn as he said this.

"Never be mean to people because of how they look." It was Zayn's turn to playfully push Niall.

"And don't be heart broken for too long." Harry finished, and the interviewer clapped.

                                   "You lads are all so wonderful, I hope to have you guys again sometime, yeah?" He shook all of our hands, and we were allowed to leave. We stood up, pushing our stools in after Niall did a full 360 on his.

                                              We headed out, Liam stopped all of us as we got outside. "Louis, you can stay at Niall's house tonight, but tomorow you and Harry WILL talk because it is affecting all of us and you know it. You don't have to tell us, because it is none of our business, but we all can tell that Harry is upset and that you're upset."

                                                    Harry stepped forward, and I couldn't even look him in the eyes. "I'm sorry and we can talk about this tomorow. But I have a friend picking me up so....Sorry for what I did." I nodded, sparing a glance at him. He looked terrible, god. How had the interviewer not said a thing about his appearance?

                                                     Harry's hair was a mess, the curls more in loose waves that were all sweaty and greasy. His eyes looked as if he had been crying for months straight. He had markings all up his arms from what looked like sharpies in every colour. I looked away, sighing. "Yeah, we'll talk tomorow."

                                                We headed out the door, a bit taken back by the fact that no girls were there. Then Liam explained that security had taken us to a secret location. Wow. I smiled at Niall, before we shared in a high-five. We looked around before heading off in our seperate cars. "Louis you going to ride home with me?" Niall asked, but I was a bit distracted by Harry.

                                                     He had walked off, only to be greeted in the corner by a skinny man with a quiff, smoking a fag. He was dressed odd, and he looked a lot older than Harry. When he bent over, their lips meeting in a kiss, my eyes couldn't have been any wider. "Ew." Niall said, standing beside me and watching the same thing as I.

                                                  Harrys huffled his feet, and even from the distance I heard his nervous giggle. The man wrapped his arms over his shoulder, helping him into the car before they drove off in some old car, a light blue Bug to be specific. I looked at Niall, taking a big gulp. "Actually, I think I might go visit a friend but wait up for me, yeah?"

                                                Niall shrugged, nodding and getting in his own car. I stared, shocked. Who the hell was that and why had Harry kissed him? HIM? Harry had kissed another man that wasn't me? I couldn't even comprehend what had just happened. i let out a shaky breath, before dialing the onyl number that hadn't evaded my numb mind.

"Anne? Yeah, I'm coming to visit for a bit."

Hello my curlies!

What do you think? How's things going? Any suggestions, crticism, ideas for new stories?

Remember, fan, vote, and comment!

XX