Chapter 15

Chapter 15

                                                                                 When I got to Anne's house, I rubbed my head as I noticed other cars there. Anne had said she was alone, but quickly I realized. It was Liam, Niall, and Zayn's cars. I got out, looking over at there cars as I went to the door and knocked. What could they possibly be doing here?

                                                                                  "Louis, come in." Anne lead me inside, taking me to the kitchen where all the boys were sitting around a table. They all had plates of cake half-eaten and were talking amongst themselves, but as soon as they saw me they all sat straighter in their seats and quieted down.

                                                                                 'What are you guys doing here..." I asked, glaring a bit as I sat onto a chair. They all fidgeted but Niall finally spoke up, saying something that shocked me. "You're being a huge cunt, that's why we're here. Excuse my language Ms. Cox, but Louis is hurting not only your son but me and the boys. I tried to tell you some amazing news earlier and you were too ignorant to even care about anyone but yourself!"

                                                                             My eyes widened, and all of the boys looked shocked. Anne rubbed Niall's back, and he looked really upset with me. Liam was the first to speak up. "What Niall is trying to say is that you and Harry need to talk. We know it may be uncomofortable for you but this is affecting all of us more than you think. Niall was almost in tears and Zayn and I couldn't sleep last night."

                                                                           "I didn't know!" I yelled, getting a bit defensive. I felt like I was being accused. Everyone always tried to accuse me of things....Except Harry. Harry always defended me when things like this happened. He would be here, telling them not to yell and telling them to listen to me. But Harry isn't here....

                                                                            "I'm going to talk to him, okay! Just leave me alone!" I rolled my eyes, standing up and sighing. I couldn't even visit his mother without having the boys attack me. I walked out, heading towards the door, only stopping when I felt a hand on my shoulder, turning me around gently.

                                                                                                "I don't know what's going on but.....I hope you're okay." She puleld me into a hug, and sighed. Harry must get his non-judgemental side from her. "Just....The boys told me Harry kissed you. He's never had a boyfriend so take things slow with him and treat him right." She kissed me cheek and shoved me out the door before I could correct her.

                                                                                         I dialed Harry, getting in my car and waiting. "Erm....Hey Boo." He said, before coughing. "Sorry...Hey Louis." I smiled a bit, his voice making all my pain and sadness go away. "Where are you?" He coughed again, something I knew he did when he was nervous. "Just...out dancing with Nick. "

                                                                           "Who's Nick?" I asked, frowning. "Grimshaw....He is a morning host on the BBC Radio 1 Breakfast show...He goes by Grimmy sometimes." He explained, and my eyes instantly widened. That's who he was with? "Why are you with him? And why are you dancing?"

Suddenly, all the memories flashed back into my mind.

"Louis, come on! Please" He whined, standing in front of me. I looked around him to the telly, but he took the remote and paused it. "Hey, I was watching that!" He chuckled, and finally I looked up at him. He was wearing tight skinny jeans that were really dark, paired with a black tank top. On top of that was a fishnet shirt. He topped it all off with a beanie.

"Can't we go dancing? Pleeeasseeee?" I chuckled. "Harry! But it's a Friday night and all the good telly shows are on and you know we don't get much time off!" He grabbed my hand, whining. "Please? Just for an hour? All I want to do is dance for a bit, grind on some people, and get a bit tipsy."

I shook my head, and slowly he sat down beside me and took off the fishnet shirt. "What are we watching?" I smiled, cuddling into him and laying my head on his shoulder. "A new episode of Say Yes To The Dress...This girl wants a slim dress but her hips are too big for it to flatter her!" He nodded, sighing and holding on as we watched telly for the rest of the night.

More tears rolled down my face. I'd never been one to cry, but since I'd realized that Harry meant more to me in ways I'd never even considered, I felt my heart was empty. I needed Harry. Harry was my other half, my soul mate. "Oh....Well. Come home afterwards....We need to talk." He agreed, but quickly hung up. I wiped my eyes, sighing when I realized my mistake.

I should've taken him to every party, cause all he wanted to do was dance. But now my baby's dancing but he's dancing with another man.

Hello my curlies!

This chapter sucks, ugh. Sorry curlies. I'm just stressed and my anxiety has been acting up and I haven't been eating and my friend is in the ED/Psych Ward so I can't talk to her and when I don't have someone to talk to when I write then I just can't focus so blah.

Check out my two new Larry stories (Harry Ballerina and future!1D)

Remember to comment, vote, and fan!

XX