Chapter 19

Chapter 19

                                                                            I drove home determitedly, trying to figure out what I was going to say to him. "Harry, I've come to realize that I may have feelings for you." Nah, too pompous. "Stop hanging wiht him and be wiht me!" Now I just sounded jealous. "Harry I worship the ground you walk on!" I sighed, turnign on my turn signal and switching lanes.

                                                                            I had no clue what I was supposed to say to him. I'd completely mistreated him-and I realized it. I had to phrase things right, knowing that I only had one chance. If I said one thing wrong, then I would miss out on my chance to be with Harry forever. This was my chance.

                                                                             I pulled into the small parking space outside our house, quickly turning off the car and taking a second to look in the small mirror. I fixed my hair, using my hands to try and tame some of the frizzy flyaways. I popped a breath mint into my mouth, and quickly put on a bit of his bubble-gum flavoured chapstick.

                                                                             I slowly got out of the car, taking a deep breath. This was it. I walked up the steps, slowly opening the door and closing my eyes for a moment. After that, I rushed inside and slamemd the door, looking for Harry before I realized.

                                                                            Fuck, he's at Grimmy's. I stood in the hallway, absolutely furious wth myself. I had given myself a pep talk, and I was prepared and ready. As I looked at the empty house though, I sighed, a bit releived I'd have more time while I waited for him to get home.

                                                                             I went into the kitchen, slowly feeling up a kettle with tea, before realizing I had no clue where Harry kept the tea. He was always re-arranging the kitchen, and I was just so used to him making the tea that Id stopped bothering to ask where he had moved it to.

                                                                              Setting the kettle down, I went ino the fridge and pouring myself a glass of vegetable juice. I had to pour it in a coffee mug though, since I had no clue where the glasses were. I sat down at the table, taking a few sips of my drink and looking around.

                                                                               It was awfully lonely without Harry here. I wish he was here to entertain me, or at least to talk to me. I used my small remote, turning the radio on and blasting it on full volume as I set my drink down. As I headed to Harry's bedroom, I figured I could take a quick nap on his bed or something.

                                                                              I smiled when I saw his messy room. He had clothes thrown all over the floor, but more impotantly he had colour-coded piles on the bed. I pushed the pile of red shirts off the bed so I could sit down while I finished to look at all his clothes. I never really realized how his wardobe has changed since the X-Factor.

                                                                                He used to always wear flannel, cute little flannel that made him look like he was twelve. His pants used to be so baggy that I'd have to force him to wear a belt when we performed so they didn't fall down. He used to dress all cute and innocent.

                                                                                Now, all of his jeans were tighter. He only had a few flannel shirts, most of which had been replaced by band shirts and shirts that looked like they were made for 60 year old women. He had tons of bracelets and necklaces, where as he used to only wear a bracelet or two and maybe a necklace if he was wearing a tank top.

                                                                                  I sighed, realizing Harry was growing up and the other boys were too. We're famous, all of our dreams come true, and I've been too busy focusing on stupid things like Eleanor or Twitter to just live in the moment and enjoy it and enjoy Harry's company. I would start doing that soon.

                                                                                 I heard a song playing on the radio, and I smiled when I realized it was one of ours. "You're insecure...Don't know what for.." I mumbled as I started to fold Harry's pants. They had to be folded in three ways because they were so long. He had a lot of pants, but I sat there and slwoly folded all of them.

                                                                                  It took a couple minutes for me to find his drawer where he put his apnts, but I quickly set them in once I did. I decided to hang up his shirts, making sure to put them on Harry's pink hangers and not my blue ones. He hated when I mixed the two up.

                                                                                   I finished hanging up his clothes, and quickly threw away all of his bags of empty snacks. There were a lot of cheap salads from drive-thrus, gummy bear bags, and rotting empty yogurt containers. I cringed and quickly threw them away, smiling at his now much cleaner room.

                                                                                "And that's what makes you beautiful!" The song ended, and I smiled, my eyes crinkling in the corner. I glanced over at the clock, feeling a lot calmer. It was almost one a.m, so I figured the best option would be to go get Harry at Nick's and bring him back.

I needed to bring Harry home.

Hello my curlies!

Gah. I'm super duper stressed out because I just realized that everyone other famous Wattpadder gets fan-signs and I barely even get messages. Sigh. Anyways, what do you think is going to happen? Is Harry going to come home? Do you WANT him to come home?

Remember to comment, vote, and fan!

XX