Chapter 14

Chapter 14

*Louis POV*

                                                                I drove down the road, driving a bit over the speed limit. I didn't care if I got pulled over, I was just filled with so much rage. Was I really that easy to get over? Not that it mattered to me at all, I could get a girlfriend easily and I didn't even like Harry the same way, but the fact that a day ago he was confessing his love for me and now he's with some old, disgusting guy?

                                                                Harry could date any girl in the world and he went after some guy who looked like he hadn't showered? I hit the steering wheel, glaring ahead at the road. I had no clue why I was so angry, I should be glad that he was moving on from me. I should be glad that maybe if he had a boyfriend things between us would be less awkward.

                                                           I pulled into the driveway, letting out sigh of disappointment when I saw Harry wasn't there. I pulled my phone out, pressing '1' on my phone, rubbing my eyes. Harry was my best friend, and I was starting to realize how much I actually missed him. I'd been numb until now, but now I felt a strange feeling in my heart.

                                                              Harry was my best friend and I needed him. I felt like I had taken him for granted before now. He was always so nice to me, and the one time he ever confessed such a huge secret - despite when he told me he was bi, since that wasn't such a huge secret- and I ran away, leaving him rejected.

                                                              I had never even considered his feelings. I couldn't imagine being in love with someone who didn't love me back. It wasn't that I didn't love him, it was just in a different way. I mean, yeah, I liked holding his hands...And running my hands through his hair. And god, his smile made me melt. Sometimes I thought he could seduce me just with his curls. Plus he is so fit.

                                                       I shook my head, ignoring those thoughts. Harry was nothing more than a mate. I heard the phone ring, and I was starting to get impatient. I got out of the car, grabbing my bag and throwing it over my shoulder as I walked into our empty apartment.

                                                       "Hello?" I heard a voice say, one I didn't recognize. "Why are you answering Harry's phone?" I narrowed my eyes as I slid the key into the door, pushing it open and walking in. I just had to stop by and grab a few things before I went over to Anne's. I just wanted some of her home-made cinammon rolls, they always cheered me up.

                                                     "He's in the bath, who's this?" I rolled my eyes. "Louis. Louis Tomlinson. His best mate. Who's this?" I said, not caring if I came off as rude. Didn't he even check the caller I.D before answering Harry's phone? I know that Harry hates when anyone touches his phone, so I hope he yells at him.

                                                        "Nick. But Harry doesn't really need to talk to you right now. He's hurting." I could feel a change in his tone when he realized who I was. "Excuse you, I don't know who you think you are but Harry can talk to whoever he wants and I will talk to my best mate. So tell him to call me when he's out of the bath." I couldn't help the small snarl at the end of my sentence.

                                                    "I know this is none of my business b-" "Then don't get involved!" I cut him off, and I heard him sigh. "Harry is my friend too. We aren't as close as you two are, obviously, but when my friends comes crying to me, hating himself and thinking he's worthless because you basically rejected him in the worst way possible, then I'm going to protect him. Don't hurt him anymore."

                                                      I heard the disconnect ringing sound, and I set my phone on the counter, rubbing my head. I knew I hurt him, but it couldn't have been that bad. He should have expected it. He knew I was straight, and he knew 'Larry Stylinson' was just a bromance. Bromance, not a romance.

                                                     I sat down on the counter, looking around the house. I had a small pile of dishes, leftover from the last dinner Harry made me. They were started to smell, and they looked like the food was sticking on to them. I had no clue how to do the dishes, normally Harry would do them.

                                                          I then looked around the living room, a sad smile forming on my lips. Normally Harry would be on the couch right now, telling me about some dumb shopping show he was watching. "But...erm...Why would she buy them? I mean....y'know....You could just have..Y'know. Erm. Bought three for a pound instead." He would complain, and I'd laugh. The boys always complained how his stories had no point, and how it took Harry so long to tell them, but I always thought it was a bit endearing.

                                                         Harry would complain over the show before smiling at me, telling me how much he loved the show. He would walk right past me sipping my tea, and start making dinner. Some days I would just be watching him, and other days I would tease him endlessly. Teasing how he was scared of girls and how he was a huge dork.

                                              Before I even realized it, I had tears streaming down my face. A sob escaped my lips, my hand reaching up to cover it. I looked around the empty apartment, and I had the worst feeling in my stomach. How am I supposed to live without my Harry? That's when I realized it.

I'm desperately in love, but it might be too late.

Hello my curlies!

So, whatcha thinking? Do you hate me? Does the story suck? Is this chapter horrible?

Remember to vote, comment, and fan!

XX