Chapter 20

Chapter 20

                                              "Open this damn door!" I pounded on the door for the third time in the last ten minutes. I knew they were awake because the lights were all on in Nick's house and there was loud music playing from the radio, so I knew they hadn't fallen asleep. Luckily, a few moments later a half-naked and groggy Nick answered the door.

                                               "Who the fu-" He said, before his eyes widened when he saw it was me. I pushed past him, rushing into the house and calling for Harry. I was about to head down some hallway when I felt a hand grasp at my wrist.

"You don't deserve him, you're a proper twat, you know that right?" Nick said, causing me to turn to look at him in shock.

                                                 I'd barely ever talked to the guy, I think we've only seen him twice during interviews. I've heard him on the radio and I knew exactly who he was, and I knew that him and Harry were pretty good mates. But that gave him no right to tell me who or who I didn't deserve to be with, so I got angry.

                                                 Or maybe I got angry because I knew that was the truth- I didn't deserve Harry in the slightest and it was crazy to think he might still love me after everything I'd done to him.

                                                   Either way, I just glared at him, yelling in his face "Where the fuck is he Nick? Where's my fucking Harry?" I narrowed my eyes, not caring how loud the volume of my voice was or how many times I had cussed.

                                                  Nick continued to shout at me, and I had no hesitancy at shouting right back. I came here to get Harry and I wasn't going to leave until I got him. Somehow in the middle of the screams, I had missed a door opening and Harry's lanky body walking into the room and yelling "Stop f-fighting!"

                                                  My eyes immediately went over to him, and he looked so different. He had on a pair of slippers, which were presumably Nick's because they had 'Team Grimmy" written on the sides with fabric paint. He was wearing a pair of black flannel pajama pants and a shirt that had a crude joke on it.

                                                   His hair was a right mess though. He'd likely fallen asleep somewhere, forgetting if he didn't sleep on his back then his hair got all rumpled. I took in his beautiful morning hair before I saw the purple spot on his eye.

The bruise on his face made me lose it.

                                                     "You hit poor Harry? Bastard!" I lunged at Nick, not worrying about anything else but killing the man who had hurt my Harry. My hand clenched into a fist, quickly pulling it back as I punched Nick right in the stomach.

                                                     I'd never had much experience as a fighter, seeing as I tended to get along well with people, I've beaten up a few of my sisters boyfriends and mum's crappy dating choices. I would defend anyone I loved, but this was different.

This was my Harry, and nobody can hurt him.

                                                     Nick jumped right back at me, probably fighting out of shock more than hatred. We rolled around a bit on the floor, until we both stopped at the sound of sobs. Nick was on top of me, pinning me down, so when we both looked left to see Harry crying I had to push him off to rush over to him.

                                                    "Don't cry, Harry. I'm here, he can't hit you anymore." I pulled him into my arms, and instinctively he buried his face into my neck, the pile of curls feeling soft against my stubbly jawline. He held onto me tightly, shaking.

                                                     "I don't like f-fighting...Or yelling....cussing either...He didn't hit me anyways." He sobbed out, and I just rubbed his back. "I hit my hip on the coffee table and then I stumbled and hit my eye on the...the cabinet. It was all my clumsiness... Just no fighting."

                                                     Harry has always been extremely sensitive to yelling. He says his sisters boyfriend use to abuse him, and when Harry was only a little kid he would hear it all the time, so now he can't stand it, at all. He can't stand fighting or even cussing for that matter.

"I was just protecting you...I'm sorry. But I came here to bring you back home...to our home." I lifted his chin, pushing the curls out of his face so I could look into his eyes.

"But...y-you said I was disgusting after I kissed you...I know I didn't exactly do it the best way possible but...why would you want me back home?" He asked slowly, hiccuping a bit, and I took my oppurtunity.

"Because I'm in love with you."

Hello my curlies!

So, eep! There, he said it. I forced myself to update this so sorry if it isn't the best. Also, I want to know what you guys want to happen and what you think will happen. Will Harry forgive him? Will Louis lose his man forever? Will Gryles become a thing? Like, I love to hear from you and your ideas always make me update faster.

Remember to comment, vote, and fan!

XX