Chapter 19

Dimonds POV

"I fucked your bitch and im not sorry hoe" i yelled.

"My girlfriend said yo ass is sorry hoe" Lauren yelled.

"My auntie said she woke up flawless hoe" Normani yelled.

"Bitch please stop lying she is flawless hoe" Dinah yelled.

"Come suck this dick and call me papi hoe" Catherine yelled.

"I get this money cause im demi hoe" Demi yelled.

"And if you want it come and get it hoe" we all yelled. We all bust out laughing at how retarded we sound.

"Dawg half the people in this mall are laughing at us" i said.

"Let them laugh we some flawless,sexy, and funny bitches" Catherine said flipping her hair.

"True" Dinah said.

"Okay shopping done now lets go to this carnival place i saw" Demi said smiling really big.

"Yassssssss i wanna ride" Lauren yelled.

"Mhm i can think of a few things for you to ride" I whispered in Lauren's ear.

"Thats just nasty" Normani said shaking her head.

"You aint even hear me hoe" I said rolling my eyes.

"She just mad cause Dinah aint tapping" Catherine said with a smirk.

"Haha oh shit im dead" I said laughing my ass off.

"For your information she is tapping thank you very much" Normani said rolling her eyes.

"DINAH JANE MILIKA ILAISAANE HANSEN AMASIO" I yelled.

"Oh shit run" Demi told Dinah.

"Dont run you gotta face my ass at some point" I said grabbing her wrist

"Thanks so much Mani" Dinah said looking scared as hell.

"Nah but on a real level you're like my little sister and I'd hate to see you get hurt and the fact that you lost you virginity before yall became official kind of bothers me. I know yall love each other and I know yall are ment to be pero baby girl as your best friend and as her cousin I just want whats best for both of you" I said tearing up.

"The feels" Catherine says fanning her face like shes about to cry.

"Damn I guess I never really thought about it like that. Now I feel like I let you down and thats the last thing I wanna do" Dinah said looking at the floor.

"Baby girl one thing you can never do is let me down. Im proud of you for everything you've done I mean look at you girl you fine as fuck, you're 1/5 of the hottest girl group out there, you have the voice of an angel, and you have the perfect girl. Soon you'll have the perfect family and I'll be there to see it all go down" I said with a big smile causing her to look up at me.

"That was one of the sweetest things I've ever heard you say so I know you mean it. I love you so much D.C" she said pulling me into a hug.

"I love you too Dj" I said hugging her back.

"Aw damn I think my mascaras running babe you got me looking like a damn raccoon" Lauren said.

"At least you're a sexy raccoon" I said chucking.

"So you're okay with me not telling you I lost my virginity" Normani said coming out from her hiding spot behind the fake plant.

"Yeah but auntie is gonna body slam yo ass cause yall aint married" I said with a smirk.