chapter 9

"yosssssss" Danielle yelled in a heartbeat.

"she said yes" Harry yelled getting off the floor and put the ring on her finger.

"I love you" Danielle said kissing her future hubby.

"I love you girls too" Harry said rubbing her stomach.

"awww thats so sweet I think im gonna barf" Destanee yelled walking through the door.

"what the" I started but I was cut of by Nicolle.

"I got this" Nicolle said stepping infront of me "what the fuck are you doing here!"

"Your mom" Destanee yelled.

"Yo mom suck my dick every night yah we know that much but she doesn't wanna know about yo mama she wants to know about you" I said with a smirk.

"one ewww.. two what the fuck... and three Miley called me" Destanee said with a smirk.

"Bitch nobody asked yo bitch ass to count" Nicolle yelled.

"im surprised she made it up to three" Ariana said under her breath.

"Shut yo pregnant ass up" Destanee yelled at Ari.

"its better to be pregnant than just plain fat it look like yo ass about to give birth to a full grown elephant." Nicolle yelled.

"shut yo ugly ass up" Destanee yelled back.

"Nigga who you calling ugly, bitch you look like you belong in area 51" Selena yelled "you don't even get a chance to look in the mirror it shatters before you get a chance to see yo reflection."

"oh shit" Nash yelled "I gotta record this and put this on vine."

"Not if I do it first" Brent said walking threw the door "hey beautiful." He said looking in my direction.

I looked around the room a few times asking everybody who he was talking to then I finally looked at him and said "are you talking to me???"

"yah" He said with a smirk.

"oh so you came back to win me over see baby boo I moved on im with Austin now and he's a better man then you ever were no scratch that he's a better man then you'll ever be" I told him a little pissed off.

"yah okay im pretty sure he hasn't gotten into your pants yet" Brent said like he knows every got damn thing.

"Actually he has its you who never hit it because I never did like you all that much"I said "but I love Austin and we are starting a family together" I said that last part pointing to my stomach.

"you know you wanna take me back" he said with a ugly ass face oh wait no that is his face.

"somebody better get this nigga before I brake a wine bottle on his ass or I could just make him shoulder deep" I said with a smirk.

"I like the shoulder deep idea" Nicolle said.

"shit imma help you hold him down cuz this nigga gone pay for the hell he put all of us through" Sel yelled.

"no girls we got this" Austin said wrapping me in his arms "take the kids and the rest of the girls and go up stairs."

"what about us" Pattie asked.

"go home mom" Justin yelled putting up his fists ready to fight.

"Jay will be over tomorrow to see Diamond" My mom said walking out the door with the rest of the moms.

"babe I understand you wanna protect me but im the type of bitch who will kill for the people I love so girls grab yo future hubbies and sit down on the couch with the kids cuz shit about to go down" I said.