Chapter 23

Beyonces Pov
*6 years later*

"Mama give me my damn keys" Diamond wined.

"You gone stop that cry baby shit before I smack the light skin off yo ass and leave you pale. Mama ain't raise no bitch" I said giving her a look. Ever since Dime had Aria she's been too focused on her little girl and Lauren instead of taking time to just relax.

"Ma i gotta go get Aria and Lauren from Ariana's house, they were spending time with Zayn and Scott" she said groaning.

"Why" i asked.

"Cause i told Lauren after i finished kicking it with you I'd pick them up" she answered.

"Fine but be careful on the road" I said giving my second youngest the keys.

"Thanks ma don't forget we have a family day coming up next week" she said grabbing shades and walking out.

---------

Destanees pov

"Mommy" Aiden yelled. So after they had their little ones it turns out I really was pregnant and I had Aiden a few months after they had their little ones. The thing is Jonathan isn't the father like I thought he was, it's really Aaron my best friend, crush since elementary school.

"Yes baby" I asked.

"Can I sleep over auntie Diamond and Auntie Lauren's house with the rest of the kids" he asked.

"You can but only for tonight" I answered.

"Yeah ! I can't wait to see Elaina, mommy can I buy her flowers like on tv" he asked.

"Yeah baby but first get your bag so we can go" I said smiling at my 5 year old.

"I already did mommy, I know you was gone say yes so I diddy it all by myself" he said smiling at me and showing me his bag.

"Good job baby boy now go get in the car" I said unlocking the doors. "Jonathan I'm taking Aiden to my sisters house." I yelled.

"I don't give a flying fuck, just don't hang around that faggot ass Aaron kid and be home before I leave so you can make my dinner" he yelled. Didn't know fucks could fly.....that's nice.

"Jackass" I mumbled under my breath.

"What" he asked walking into the hall where I was.

"Nothing bye" I said rolling my eyes and turning to leave.

"Yeah that's right leave bitch" he said making me turn around damn near breaking my neck cause I turned too fast.

"Hold the fuck up, pause, rewind....who in the fuck you talking to" i asked.

"You" he said making me look behind me and point at myself. He nodded his head like "yeah bitch you."

"Yeah okay sure, don't get yo ass beat bitch" I said to the door but before I could even open it I felt a strong hand grip my wrist and yank me back.

"Where the fuck you think you going" he spat.

"Bitch you got short term memory loss of some shit, I just said I'm taking Aiden to my sister" I said.

"Who the fuck are you talking to" he yelled.

"Clearly you, you're the only other person in here" I said.

"Apologize" he said grabbing my hair.

"Hmmmm....I'd rather not" i said smirking.

"You stupid bitch" he growled. Before I could even clap back I felt something hard come in contact with my eye. Oh fuck no, he punched me in my eyes.

"Fuck you" I yelled hitting him in the head with the closest thing to me. Once the lamp hit him he was out cold, I put my shades on and walked out the house. I hopped in the car and sent him a quick text before pulling out the driveway.

Fuck you, I'm leaving and taking everything. Expect the movers here tomorrow along with the cops...toodles. 💋✌🏾

----------

Diamonds pov

"Sit yo little ass down right now Aria Malia Lydia Emily Jauregui Carter" i said.

"But mommy" Aria said pouting.

"No" i said.

"I'm going to tell momma you're being mean" she said.

"I don't give a fuck" I said rolling my eyes.

"Mhm, you say that now" she said running away.

"Bring yo short ass back here" I yelled. She ran back into the room with her ass facing me, "stop being a smart ass."

"I am smart, but my butt isn't so I can't be a smart ass" she said smirking.

"Aye watch your mouth" I yelled.

"I can't see my mouth" she said trying to look at her mouth.

"Hey" i yelled.

"Is for horses" she said smirking.

"Where do you get all this shit from" I groaned.

"You duh" she said rolling her eyes.

"Don't duh me" I yelled.

"I just did duh" she said.

"Grrr" i growled.

"Ha mommys a doggy" she said clapping.

"Mhm Lauren" i yelled.

"Yeah babe" Lauren said walking into the room.

"Your child's being bad" I said rolling my eyes.

"Nap time" Lauren yelled picking Aria up.

"No no no i be good i promise momma" Aria yelled kicking her feet.

"You better or it's off to bed" Lauren said putting her down.

"Yeah" Aria yelled running off to play, "mommy door."

"The fuck ion hear no-" I started but got cut off by the door bell.

"Spoke too soon" Lauren said laughing.

"I got it" Aria yelled.

"No" i yelled.

"Too late" she yelled back.

"Lydia Emily" I yelled.

"Oh shit both middle names run little one run" Lauren yelled.

"Mommy look it's the girl with the forehead" Aria said.

"Who" i asked.

"Destoney" she answered.

"Who" i asked again.

"Destoney" she repeated.

"Aria it's Destanee" Destanee corrected. Nope bad idea.

"Nigga that's what I said, Destoney" Aria said rolling her eyes.

"Damn you sure are your mothers child" Destanee said laughing.

"Suck my-"

"Aye" me and Lauren yelled cutting her off.

"Sorry, where's Aiden" she asked Destanee.

"I'm right here" he said stepping off from behind Destanee with flowers in his hand.

"What up with those" Aria asked.

"They're for Elaina" he answered.

"Goals" she said rolling her eyes.