chapter 4

"Brent get the fuck out of here before I call Kenny and big robb" mom yelled.

"Dont forget your certified hoe" Analyse yelled after Brent walked outside. I broke down crying once I knew they were gone. I dont know why though I dont love brent im in love with austin. now we have a chance to be together. "guys can you give us a sec." austin asked. everyone left my room no questions asked.

"are you okay princess?" he asked

" yah im fine im just kinda mad, im just mad that he would cheat on me with that ugly ass donkey lookin ass thot, i mean it looks like her forehead gives wifi connection." I said laughing.

He laughed and said "your a great girl he doesn't know what he just lost." I smiled and he kissed me, he fucking kissed me. A few minutes later I was laying on my bed with Austin inside of me. We were about to go another round but our vibe was killed by a knock on the door. "yo Diamond can I can I talk to you and Austin for a sec." I put on my crop top and shorts and laughed while Austin ran around looking for his damn pants. He finally found them in the closet I guess I cucked then all the way across the room and into the closet. We walked out the room and I got dirty stares. Fuck I have sex hair dont I.

"Damn you move on fast." Nicolle laughed. I walked down stairs to find a dancing excited Jordan. What the fuck did I miss. Got a nigga like question mark.

"Danielle what do you need to talk to us about." I asked confused.

"its nothing just that im 4 months pregnant!" she screamed. At least I wasn't the first to get pregnant at 18.

"who the baby daddy?" I asked.

"harry" she replied.

"ummm but he's with Miley" Selena said.

"this was 4 months ago in a club" Danielle said "we got pissy drunk and did a quicky."

"why are you such a whore Danielle"I asked laughing.

"im not a whore I just got pissy drunk and you know I love me some vodka" she said laughing.

"wow what the fuck" Analyse laughed.

"Does Harry know?" I asked.

"No can you tell him for me please" Danielle begged.

"The fuck I look like nigga 7 news" I said trying not to laugh.

"oh shit" Nicolle and Edward said laughed.

"nigga its like 2 am shouldn't y'all nigga's go home?" I asked pointing at Edward, Michelle, Rachel, Analyse, and Elizabeth.

"oh shit is it really a nigga need to go home shit!" Michelle yelled running out the door with the rest of the clique.

"Danielle I'll tell him but you should at least help me help you by telling me where he is." I said.

"Up stairs in one of the guest rooms." She replied.

"oh hell to the motherfucking no thats too many fucking stairs to be going up and down all motherfucking  day my nigga." I yelled.