Chapter 20

*4 months after the Hawaii trip*

Diamonds POV

"Baby I got more of the crawfish" Lauren said waking me up.

"Where" I yelled hopping up real quick. Lauren has always treated me so good I dont see how I never realized her feelings for me.

"Down stairs on the kitchen counter" She said pecking my lips before I ran down stairs.

"Move bitch get out the way" I yelled pushing Normani away from my food.

"What the hell calm down yo" Normani said putting her hands up.

"The fuck you doing bitch I cant shoot you so why you got yo hands up dumb ass" I said snatching off the tail of the crawfish.

"Cause you dont play about yo food" She said putting her hands down.

"Yep that right" I said pealing another tail and popping it into my mouth.

"Why yo ass always eating though" Nicolle said walking into the kitchen sitting on the counter on the opposite side of me.

"Cause food is the best thing on the face of the earth other than Lauren the beautiful lady who bought the food" I said eating another crawfish tail.

"Babe you know you shouldn't run" Lauren said finally catching up with me. We moved into a new house last month and our room is all the way on the opposite side of the house from the kitchen.

"Im sorry baby but you know how I am about my food" I said pecking her lips.

"OTP" Dinah yelled taking a picture of us.

"Oh that's cute post it" Nicolle said looking over Dinah's shoulder.

@dinahjane97: OTP OTP!!! dimren is hella cute @deezhoes_aintloyal take care of my best friend *picture*

"Babe did you bring my phone" I asked Lauren.

"Of course" she said passing me my phone. THIS IS WHY I LOVE HER!!

"Thanks babe love you" I said pecking her lips taking a selfie.

@deezhoes_aintloyal: the love of my life just bought me food....not just food but crawfish!! Yall know how I am about my crawfish. *pic*

"Ha babe look at all the replies" Lauren said chucking.

@dinahgotcake: @deezhoes_aintloyal you guys are so cute I cant wait for baby jauregui-carter

@deezhoes_aintloyal: @dinahgotcake awwww thanks and im gonna take so many selfies with her shes gonna hate me

@dimond_ismymama: @deezhoes_aintloyal you guys are amazing this tweet made my day

@deezhoes_aintloyal: @dimond_ismymama awww im glad we put a smile on your beautiful face babe. Yaassss bish mother and daught bonding.

-----------

So let me tell y'all a little something something, Norminah is real, Ally and Troy broke up and she is not with Mila, me and Ren are official, me and the girls are 7 months along, and everybody lives together in an even bigger house.

"Don't lie y'all know I'm 7 months and I still look good bitch" I said flipping my hair.

"It's cause you still do everything you did while you weren't pregnant" Lauren said.

"Except Drink, smoke, fight, and twerk" Nicolle said.

"Cause I can't bus my back no more" I said.