Chapter 10

JUSTINS POV (YOSSSSSS)

 I woke up next to the most beautiful girl in the world and im glad she mine. But to make sure she stays mine for ever and always im going to purpose to her at the same time that Austin purposes to Diamond. They are going to love this they are pregnant at the same time now they are getting married at the same time Diamond is going to dance and sing I find her happy dance extremly funny and I can just see the smile on my future wifes face now. 

 I roll over to look at the clock shit its 11 already I have a sound check at 2 lunch with Nicolle at 4 and a show at 6. "wake up beautiful" I wispered in Nicolles ear. She opened her big brown beautiful eyes and said "hey sexy." Her big brown eyes are so easy to get lost in, I can stare into her eyes for years but not starting today because i have fans that have been waiting so long for this performance. "babe we gotta get up and get ready we have 3 hours until sound check" I told her.

 "Maybe we can do other things with that three hours" she said kissing me morning breath and all. "Actually babe as much as i would love to i cant right now we have to tell Princess the truth about us" i said giving her my puppy eyes. "babe what if she hates me for keeping this secret for all these years" she said about to cry.

 "babe you know she loves you, you know she cares, just shout when ever and she'll be there you are her girl it'll brake her heart but y'all will never ever ever be apart" I sang. "thanks for the encouragement babe now lets go tell her" she said walking out the bedroom door. I followed behind like a lost puppy staring at her perfect ass. I couldn't hold back the temptation to slap it and thats exactly what i did i slapped her dead on her ass.

"babe now is not the time for yo freaky games we need to talk to Diamond but i will play with you later" she said walking up the stairs to Princess's room. But before we knock on the door we hear Princess yell "yes Austin faster drive me till theres no going back uh yes."

"well babe shall we fuck up their moment like princess did to us last night" Nicolle asked. "cant argue with you on this one so HELLS YA" i replyed with my famous sexy smirk.

 "Diamond Sasha Aaliyah Knowles Carter get yo ass out here we need to talk" Nicolle yelled kinda sounding like Bey a little which turned me on. Damn im doing it again remember Justin she is your best friends mom and you are going to be a married man soon.

"YES DADDY" princess yelled back still using her sex voice. "what" i asked getting a litttle more turned on then i already was oh wait i see what shes doing we haven't played this game in years we call it the fuck you game. its when somebody fucks up your fucking and you get back at them by turning them all the way on to the point where they wanna fuck somebodys brains out. (A/N: thats a hell of a lot of fucks in one sentence and this contant contains a lot of moaning and other things conserning sex so children scroll ahead if your not into this type of stuff and if you want to hold on to your innocents for a few more years this book is not for you.)

"YES DADDY" she yelled again. i can tell her and Austin were done fucking because her voice isnt as high as it waas before and i know exactly what her voice sounds like in the bedroom. Lets just say it was a long day and we went clubing but anyway im pretty sure Austin is in on the fuck you game.(A/N: Diamond is not a thot she just cant handle her licker thats why she slept with everybody in the house except Harry)

"babe what is she doing her and Austin are obviously not fucking anymore trust me i know exactly what her voice sounds like when shes being pleasured" Nicolle whispered in my ear. "and how would you know that" i whispered back damn these sexy thoughts will be the death of jerry."lets just say we got white girl wasted" Nicolle whispered back slaming her back against the door catching on to what we were playing she has played this game with princess before im guessing."oh justie yass thats the spot right there" She moaned. i kissed her neck and let my hands wonder her body to help her with her voice "oh Justie you dirty boy we cant do it here in front of my best friends door thats just wrong" she moaning so loud it might just murder my best friend sorry jerry.

"YES princess ride me" Austin yelled "ride me like a fucking horse." what the hell. "Austin i've been a very bad girl you should punish me" Princess yelled followed by a mixture of moans and ass slaps. "yes punish me baby punish me more" she yelled.

"okay fine you win a give up you gone to kill jerry" i yelled. beyonce beyonce beyonce that didnt do shit but make it worse. "Austin babe trust me twerking isnt your victory dance" Princess yelled laughing. yep that did it he didnt just calm me down but i think he deflated jerry and i want to have more than one kid with Nicolle. Princess opened the door and asked "so what did you need to talk to me about?"

"can we come in and sit down this is going to be a long story" Nicolle asked. "yah of course we just changed the sheets" Princess replyed with a smirk. we walked in and flopped on the bed "he austin bet i could beat you at NBA2K16" I said.

"okay but lets make this interesting loser owes winner 20 bucks and loser is winners bitch for a week" Austin said with a smirk.

"deal"