3: Battle of Fairy Tail

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or Fairy Tail, I wish I did but I don't.

You should know what their thoughts look by now.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"The Thunder Legion." An older man with black hair and slight facial hair says ominously. "What the heck are you guys trying to pull?"

"Come on, let's have some fun!" The newcomer yells.

"I've had about enough of your nonsense." Declares the short old man. "Turn them back or else!"

"You better play nice if you want these ladies to join the parade." Lightning strikes right beside Lucy's statuesque figure and Laxus puts an arm around her. "In other words, I'm taking them all hostage. Break the rules and I'll shatter these chicks one by one, or I could just smash them all right now."

"I am not amused Laxus, stop fooling around!"

"I'm serious old man."

A man in a red suit with green hair jumps down beside Laxus and Evergreen. "I've always wondered who was the strongest in the guild, and now I'll get to find out."

"Yeah let's have some fun!" A new mage appears with his upper body covered in a dark, mildly fitting cloth covered in vertical white stripes, which extend up to his head to cover it in a tight hood, exposing only his hands and face. The upper part of the latter, however, is obscured by a metal visor reminiscent of a Medieval sallet, which comes covered with eight small, elongated holes, with four of them in front of each of his eyes, allowing him to see, but preventing others from being seeing his eyes. He wears large armbands, and he has large shoulder pads each with skulls on its center. His waist is circled by a simple dark band, which holds up a massive waistguard made of cloth, which comes in four long, light-colored pieces, each adorned by a dark "X", reaching down below his knees. Under such waistguard, Bickslow dons a pair of extremely baggy, loose dark pants, with each leg being adorned by a pair of lighter-colored belts crossing in an "X" formation. Such pants are tucked inside a pair of light, armored greaves. It only took me a year an a half but Astenuu taught me how to sense the essence of people's spiritual energy or magical power but believe me when I say there is something seriously wrong with this guys aura. His presence alone is enough to make me want to slice him to bits.

Well then why don't you just do it, he's obviously the bad guy here!

'You know that's not an option Shiro.'

"There's only one rule, whoever's left standing is the winner." Laxus announces. "It's a Fairy Tail Battle Royal!"

A pink haired mage punches one of the tables, "Nice and simple, just how I like it. I'm fired up now!" The mages outfit consists of a sleeveless, gold trimmed, black waistcoat, left open and untucked, exposing his bare chest, white knee-length trousers, a thick black wristband on his left wrist, black open-toed sandals and a scale-patterned scarf.

'Natsu...'

"Glad you could see it my way, if nothing else you've got the right attitude." Laxus says with a grin.

"Natsu." The old man scolds.

"This is a festival right? Let's party!" Natsu walks in Laxus's direction.