14: Jellal

(A/N: I'm alive! Sorry for taking such a long break, one would think that because it's summer I would have more time to write... I wish. I elected to take two courses over summer, that means 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM, 5 days a week, for 6 weeks, and that's NOT including the time I spent on homework. If that wasn't enough, my first draft of this chapter (which was next to completed) was accidentally deleted so I had almost no motivation to rewrite it. That being said, this chapter is shorter than the rest because I figured you'd rather get a shorter chapter now and wait less time for the next update. And one last thing, I absolutely LOVE all of your comments, they really keep me going so don't stop!)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Ichigo's POV

Surrounding Grimmjow and I are mounds of unconscious Oración Seis henchmen. Some of them put up a good fight but for the most part, they were pretty pathetic.

"What a pain in the ass." The blue haired arrancar grumbles. He turns to leave, "Come on, let's get back to searching." I can tell that he's more or less disconcerted with the fact that he has to put in effort to help someone he could give less than two shits about.

"I have a better idea." Grimmjow raises an eyebrow at me. "Rather than searching around aimlessly, why not ask someone who knows where to go?" A maniacal cackle echoes around my inner world.

A malevolent grin stretches across Grimmjow's face, showcasing a row of razor sharp teeth. One of the wizards lying on the ground moans as he begins to regain consciousness.

"Looks like we've found our unlucky bastard." Grimm and I prop the wizard up against a tree and I take a good look at him. He's young, probably in his late teens/early twenties, with unruly raven black hair. He squints his dark brown eyes at us for a brief moment before recognition floods his features.

I sit back on my heels and rest my elbows on my knees. "Here's how this is going to work," Grimm seats himself to my left, practically shaking in excitement. "You're going to tell us everything you know about the Oración Seis." The young man shivers at my outwardly kind tone that holds an almost imperceptible threat to its edge. He stares at us defiantly.

"Now, now we can't be having any of that now can we?" Grimmjow pulls out a small blade and presses it against the mages throat. "You see, I don't have much patience and we're in a bit of a hurry so, we can do this the easy was or we can do this the hard way. T'sup to you."

The mage raises up his head and spits at us. "Go to hell."

Grimmjow smiles at the mage. "Looks like you chose the hard way."

I can feel the excitement radiating from my inner world, 'Want to do the honers?'

Shiro jumps about the sideways buildings, Really King?! Can I?! I can't help but laugh at his child-like excitement. Wordlessly, I recceed from my spot at the steering wheel and let my hallow eagerly take control. Torture isn't exactly my area of expertise, in fact, the first time I had taken part in it I was the one being touted. I actually think that was the only time Grimmjow ever apologized to me...

"Hello, Ichigho." Zangetsu greets me from atop his pole, ending my progressively darkening train of thought.

I wave to him in silent thanks and sit down cross-legged. "How're you doing?"

"Well enough." He replies monotously, but not negatively. A moment of silence passes through the horizontal buildings. "I've made my decision regarding your request."