8: Catching Up

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or Fairy Tail, if I did I wouldn't be doing a disclaimer.

Also, thanks for all of your positive feedback, it's really pushed me to keep it up. Remember, if you really want a particular paring let me know in the comments!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Finding a new place to stay was difficult, after all we have to account for the other people from our dimension whom would hopefully decide to stay. Eventually, we found a house far enough in the woods and away from the heart of Mongolia that we could do Bankai training without leveling the entire city. In other words, we live really far away from the guild hall now. But we got the house at a ridiculously low price. Said house is two stories, has seven bedrooms, four bathrooms, a living room, front room, kitchen/dining room, and a basement. I claimed the one and only bedroom in the basement (aka, the largest bedroom), Grimmjow chose the bedroom with closest access to the kitchen on the first floor, and Renji picked the room on the second floor with a balcony. The rooms are fairly large and everything is up to date except the pluming. Whenever someone uses the sink, the shower, or toilet a herd of elephants might as wall me tearing through the walls. The only unfurnished rooms were the bedrooms not in use and one of the bathrooms. Overall, the house has a very rustic feel with brick and wooden floors, it wasn't so rustic though, that it felt isolated from the rest of the outside world. In fact, it had many modern features, including what would be our worlds equivalent to an electric fireplace that stands in such a way that it can be seen from both front and back in the living room and kitchen/dining room.

I sigh from my spot on the lightly colored couch and bring the warm coffee cup to my lips. Coffee is a fairly new taste of mine- scratch that, it's more like a crazy bad habit I picked up from my time in Mongolia. I don't even like it that much and quite frankly, I think it smells gross, but somehow I can't live without the stuff. My attention it abruptly pulled from the poisonous drink by the sound of something shattering, followed by a string of curses.

So much for a peaceful afternoon.

No shitting.

'Language Shiro.'

Why the fuck do you care, King? My inner hollow sneers.

'Because, there's only so much noise one person can take in their mind and all the swearing doesn't help.' My hollow scoffs at this but says nothing else.

"GODDAMN IT GRIMMJOW WHAT THE HELL?!?!"

"'WHAT THE HELL?' YOU FUCKING ATE MY SUSHI ROLLS!!!"

"LIKE HELL I DID! EVEN IF THAT WAS TRUE, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT PUT FUCKING HAIR DYE IN MY SOAP!!!"

That last part catches my interest and I shunpo to the basement. I appear behind a large circular table in the middle of the room. Renji's hair is a bright, mossy green. With parts of red showing through. Renji had joined the guild under a month ago but he was already a huge part of the FairyTail family.

"WHY THE FUCK NOT MONKEY-ASS?!"

"What was that, Arran?" Renji snarls at Grimmjow. Because of an incident involving a transformation mage(not Mira), Grimm and I were forced to use secret code names so that we could tell wether or not it was the imposter -that's a story for another time-. Therefore, we call each other by our code names every now and then and every time you are addressed by your code name you have to respond to the person who called you with their code name. I guess you could say that it's mandatory. Grimmjow's is Arran for arrancar, mine is Viz for vizard, and Renji's is Shin for shinigami.