5: All Out

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or Fairy Tail, I wish I did but I don't.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hey wait up!" Shouts Natsu. "Alright man it's you against me, I'm gonna take care of this clown is that okay with you?" He asks Erza who is staring into empty space.

"Wake up!" I shout and Erza is surrounded by lightning causing her to scream.

"That's quite a face you're making there girly! Ugly~!" He throws another bolt.

"That's enough!" I shout at him.

"Oh, I didn't even notice you carrot top." He says.

Ignoring him, I lung, "MOON DRAGON, WING ATTACK!!!" I yell and thrust my arms towards him. Blades of glowing black and red magic spiral out from around my arms and slice into Laxus's forearms. His black, fur lined coat is flung off and he narrowly escapes.

"I'll burn you to a crisp!" Natsu runs at Laxus.

"Hey kid, didn't anybody ever tell to think before you act?" Laxus charges his hand with lightning, "Now get lost you runt!"

"Fire Dragon Talon!" Natsu kicks Laxus who blocks the attack and throws the fire mage. Laxus lunges and knees Natsu under the chin flinging him backwards.

"Were do you think you're going you little punk?!" Laxus starts throwing Natsu around like a rag doll.

"I'm staying here, this fight is just perfect for me!" Natsu throws a kick at Laxus's feet who jumps up and kicks Natsu in the lead with lightning.

Laxus throws Natsu and Erza catches him before placing him on the ground and yelling, "REQUIP!" This armor is black with silver trimming that has silver crosses is several places. It has a revealing silver-edged breastplate and plates flanking her hips that reach down to her waist-guard. The waist-guard leaves much of the front of Erza's body exposed. She has large plates guarding her legs and two wings that have black metal "arms" acting as the wings' leading structure, but the parts used to fly are composed of a membrane-like material. Erza's hair is also tied in a ponytail. Erza slashes at Laxus who blocks with lightning. "Alright Laxus what have you put in the sky tell me now!"

"What, you haven't heard? That would be my Thunder Palace."

"You're absolutely despicable, I can't believe you would attack your home town!" Erza spats.

Laxus just starts laughing, "Honestly it breaks my heart but that's just the way the games played doll face."

"DAMN YOU!!!" Erza throws a kick at Laxus's head but he catches her leg.

"There's only two minutes to go..." Says Laxus with an evil grin.

"You two go now!" Erza shouts, "Destroy as many lacrama as you can!"

"We can't!" Natsu yells back, "If we attacks those things they're just gonna to zap us right back!!!"

"Seriously? You're using body link magic to protect those things?!"

"Yeah! And they're going to stay right there until I give the order to blow!"

"You coward!!!" Laxus electrocutes Erza who jumps away and reappears in a new outfit. This armor is golden and light bluish in color. The breastplate is decorated by golden trimmings, and has thin plates going up to surround Erza's neck. Erza's head is adorned by a band with two ribbons on it, and her hair is styled in a long braid. Also, the armor's weapon is a long spear, with a very large blade and a decorated circle resembling a shield attaching it to the shaft, which is adorned by a large ribbon.