Chapter Nine: The Party

He did not just do this. Please tell me he did not just do this. But he did.

William Farnsworth took me to a High School party with beer, took my phone so I can't escape my doom, even after I specifically told him not to take me to this party or I would rip off his head.

"WILL!", I screamed at him. "Take me back! Please take me back! I just want to go home!", I begged him.

Will just grinned at me and held my phone above my head where I can't reach it. Then he turned around and ran into the party, with my phone in hand.

Now I had to decide. Would I run after Will, get my phone, call someone and leave.

Or would I wait for the party to be over, have Will take me home, and be done.

I had absolutely NO idea.

I hate Will so much. And there is absolutely no way I will enter that party.
***
One hour later:
***
I have been standing outside, next to Will's convertible for almost a hour, contemplating what I should do. If only I had taken a ride home with Jack.

Finally I made my decision. I would get my phone back and leave. And that meant entering the party. I have to do it.

I need to.

I walked across the street to the house. I couldn't hear anything, but the ear damaging music. The overpowering smell of beer and vomit took over my senses.

The front yard was littered with empty beer cans and solo cups. A few teenagers were smoking cigarettes on the front porch while a couple was making out under a tree.

I hurried past the smoking teenagers and into the house. The house was a complete wreck. Picture frames were shattered and piles of vomit were scattered around the floor.

The house was packed with people. People were dancing vulgarly and drinking alcohol. The house was so packed. I hate it already.

I look around, trying to find Will. He was nowhere in sight. But I did spot a certain redhead walking out the back door.

Q! What is she doing here. Oh no! I have to help her.

I pushed my way through the crowd, to get to the back door. I walked out the back door, and looked around for Q.

She was drinking out of a solo cup and kissing a random guy.

I ran over to Q and ripped her off of the guy.

"What the heck do you think you're doing.", Q slurred at me.

Q was drunk. Very drunk. Her red hair was matted and her breath stunk from the beer.

"Q, you're drunk. Come on let's go home.", I told her.

"Kendall, why can't I stay.", Q whined.

"You're drunk. Now let's go.", I told her.

The guy she was kissing smirked at me. I rolled my eyes.

Then I took the solo cup out of Q's hand and pulled her with me. Q stumbled drunkenly, and I had to catch her so she wouldn't fall.

After another hour of dragging Q behind me while I searched for Will, I finally found him.

He was watching a game of beer pong and drinking a can of beer.

Why is everyone drinking? Parties are so stupid.

"Will! Give me my phone.", I demanded.

He grinned at me. Then he did the unexpected.