Eito

A/N: This is a sequel story to my other story, the wolf and his bunny. This is Eito's story~ He's going to be a teen in this story instead of a baby. I hope you like it. ;_;

Eito's POV
"Wake up for school." My dad said as I opened my eyes. My name is Eito Romano, My dad's name is Tatsuya and my moms name is Hiro. Its pretty common to have two male parents here. Im a bunny - wolf hybrid. I havent heard my wolf yet but i think he'll pop up when i turn 17 next week. When I turn 17, ill finally find my mate. I have my dads brown hair and eyes, and have my moms white bunny ears and tail. Im serious but mostly shy. Right now I have to get ready for school. I dont know why I have to go but my dad said that I have to go to the same one he did and learn. I got out of bed and sighed before I headed to my bathroom.
I took a hot shower then got out and got dressed. I put on some black skinny jeans and a white button shirt as I started doing my hair. I like it a little messy but still neat, weird right?
After I got dressed, I grabbed my bag and headed for the kitchen to eat my breakfast. I wasnt really hungry in the mornings but my dad said he'd kill me if I made mom worried. "Good morning Eito." My mom said as I walked into the kitchen. "Morning mom." I said as I heard my dad sigh. "You used to be so cute." I heard my dad say as I glared at him. "Hes still cute!" I heard my mom protest as I giggled. I ate some eggs and toast and drank some orange juice before I left. My dad offered to take me to school but I refused, I didnt want to pull up to school in my dads new car that he spent so much money on.
I walked all the way to school which took about 35 minutes but I listened to music on the way. When I got there I still had time before first period started. I went to the library, where I normally was because my ears were sensative to noise. The only people that go here normally talk about sex or partys. Its diffrent from when my dad came here... I was thinking but then a loud bang scared me and brought me out of my thoughts. I looked towards the direction to where the bang came from and I backed away quickly. It was Katashi, he was the schools idol. Why? Because he's the future Alpha of his pack that was respected in this district, hes handsome and of course he messes around a lot. He was a pure white wolf. I backed away because he doesn't really like guys like me much. He thinks im weak because I dont like fighting and he hates me because my grades are "too good".
"I can smell you." Katashi said as I trembled. I got closer to him and then he looked towards me. "Oh its just you." He said as I grabbed my books. I dont feel like dealing with him right now. I tried to walk past him quickly but he tripped me. I couldn't do anything about it because of his status and that pissed me off. "Ill be going to my first period class." I said as I walked away from him. I heard him click his tounge but I ignored it and ran to the restroom as soon as I was out of the library. My heart started beating super fast. "Maybe because his aura, why would my heart beat fast for someone so mean?
{TIME SKIP}
I finished my last class then rushed out if the building like the other kids. I saw Katashi with his jock friends and I tried to walk quickly. I saw Katashi glance at me before I left for home.
"Weird...hes never paid attention to me before." I thought as I fell asleep on my bed.