shit

Eito's POV
I sat down quietly in their cabin as I looked around. They carried me off here and I have no idea where I am and what they want with me. I also have no idea where Silver is, and it's already dark. "I'm going to be in so much trouble." I said to myself while holding my gut.
  "So your a bunny-wolf hybrid." The leader stated more than asked as he sat next to me. I held onto my gut and my heart beat sped up. I've never been so scared before. My eyes began to tear up on their own as he leaned in close to me and wiped my tears away. "Don't cry beautiful." One guy said as he walked by us. I tensed up and blushed at the sudden contact and he growled at the guy.
   "W-what're you going to do with me?" I asked after sitting there in silence. "Hmm, I didn't really think about it. I kind of want to keep you here to myself but more then likely the others are gonna have their way with you then want to sell you off." He said as he stood up. He looked at me with pity in his eyes as he was about to walk off. I quickly grabbed onto his arm and clung to him.
   "P-please don't! I don't want that to happen to me!" I shouted as he laughed. "No one does, it's just how it has to happen." He said as he gently pulled me off of him. I quickly clung back onto him and he sighed. He picked me up and carried me upstairs into a room.
   He threw me down on top of a bed and smirked down at me. "What're you going to do for me if I protect you?" He said devilishly as my face turned a darker red. I don't want this...

Katashi's POV
"WHERE IS HE!" My voice boomed. I gathered everyone for a pack meeting because my mate is missing! When I first found out he was missing I didn't believe it, I mean my mate is missing? Not possible! He wouldn't leave the pack house no matter what!
I growled uneasily as I glared at everyone. "We don't know where he is future Alpha, no one saw him leave and no one at the territory boarders have reported anything." My future Beta Daniel said as I sighed. "Daniel, you protected Eito from those Leopards before, you should know why I'm worried." I said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "I understand." Daniel said as I stood up.
  I sent out four pack groups to go search for Eito, and I lead one and I sent Daniel to lead another one. I'm going to find him!