full moon

A/N: *blows a whistle* Yaoi/Gay Sex warning ahead! For those of you who don't take that as a warning please proceed! Others...proceed with caution! (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eito's POV
I can't believe today was the day! Tonight's the full moon meaning a lot of people go into heat tonight. I had to actually mate properly with Katashi tonight. I started pacing in my room as I thought. I came back home to ask my dad more questions but he was sleeping on the couch.
We've had sex once when we started dating but his wolf took over before Katashi had a chance to do much.  Then there's the fact that I could get pregnant like my mom if we do anything.
I stopped pacing and sighed as I sat down on my bed. "The first time we had s-sex was pretty painful. I don't want to go through that again." I said to myself as I looked down at the floor.
"But sex feels great after your first time." Someone said as I jumped out of my bed. "S-Shin?! What're you doing in my room?!" I shouted as he waved.
"Hmm what am I doing in your room?" He asked me as I shook my head. "Don't answer a question with a question Shin." I said as I sat back down.
  "Well your uncle was pretty rough last full moon so I was thinking about hiding out in here. No one really comes in your room when you're at lover boys house." Shin said as he put the suitcase I didn't notice he had in my closet.
  "Wouldn't uncle get mad or sad that you two aren't going to mate? The full moon is what everyone looks foward to." I said as he smiled.
  "Well it all started yesterday night. I made myself dinner since your uncle had business to take care of. I set my plate down on the table and went to the kitchen to pour me some wine, I came back and there was your fat ass uncle eating my damn food! No way was I going to let that slide. So as  punishment I wasn't going to let him have his way with me tonight." Shin explained as my jaw dropped.
  "You're not going to mate on the best night ever because of food?" I asked him as he gasped. "Not just any food MY food! You'd feel the same way if someone ate your food!" Shin whined as I laughed.
  "Anyway enough about sexy me, you don't want to mate tonight either Eito." Shin said smirking as I blushed. "I-It hurt when we first did it." I admitted as Shin whistled.
  "I thought lover boy was a pro at having sex, I'm truly shocked." Shin said as my face grew even more red. "Well his wolf took over." I explained as my wolf purred remembering.
  "So his wolf went super rough on you while you drowned in pleasure but after words your body hurt like a bitch?" He asked as I nodded. That was exactly what happened!
"How'd you know?" I asked amazed as he laughed. "Your uncle was like that when we first mated." He confessed as I smiled.
  "Welp all you need to know is after your first time the sex feels better kiddo." Shin said as he gently pat my back. "I just don't want my body to hurt the next morning." I said as Shin started walking towards the closet. He opened his suitcase and pulled out a small bottle.
  "What's this for?" I asked as he handed me the little bottle. It was circular and colorful. "Just give it to Katashi when you're about to mate. It's magic that will take the pain away." Shin said in a high voice as I nodded. I can't believe he got his hands on magic!
  "As long as you use that you'll be fine. Oh unless he gets super wild and ends up getting you pregnant while you're still in highschool." Shin said as he laid on my bed. I stood up and headed towards the door as he called my name.
  "Yes Auntie." I said as he glared at me. "Haha You're really funny kid. Just make sure if your uncle asks you a you about me, you say you don't know." He said as I nodded.
  I left my room and passed my dad that was still sleeping. I covered him up in more blankets before leaving.
  The sun was already setting by the time I reached Katashi's house. I knocked even though people just walked in. Katashi answered the door and smiled at me as his blue eyes lit up.
"Are you ready?" He asked with a husky voice as he pulled me inside. He rushed me into his room and locked the door before he pounced on top of me.
  "W-wait!" I shouted as he stopped kissing my neck. "What is it?" He asked and I could tell he was not in the mood for being patient.
  "Here Shin told me to give you this magic bottle." I said blushing as I handed it to him. He looked at it for a few seconds before blushing himself.
  "Why does that fox give you these kinds of things?" He asked as he pinned me to his bed. His scent smelled the strongest here.
  "I didn't want my body to hurt tomorrow and Shin said this magic would help, he is hiding in my room from his mate so that's where I ran into him." I explained as he started to grind his erection against my thigh.
  "So mean of him to hide from his lover." Katashi said as I moaned. He started to grope my ass with his hands as he kissed me. It felt amazing but I was still nervous.
  "Y-you are going to use protection right?" I asked embarrassed as he chuckled.
  "Don't worry love, I will if that's what you want." He whispered in my ear as he started pulling my clothes off.
I looked out his window and watched as the last of the sun went down with Katashi at my side. He nipped at the mate mark he gave me as the moon started to shine.
He growled in satisfaction as he started stretching my hole quickly. I know he wanted to have control for as long as he could before his wolf took over like last time.
  He stook two fingers inside of me as I tensed up. My ass was in the air and I felt lust take over me as I buried my face into the sheets. He could see everything!
  My dick started to twitch as he poked at my prostate repeatedly. It felt so good I wanted to cum already just from his fingers. I arched my back as he stared to stroke himself while looking at me. His fingers were gone and somehow replaced with my own as he watched me finger myself.
It hurt a little more when I did it myself but then Katashi stopped me. I looked at him confused as something cold poked at my entrance.
  "The magical lube." Katashi teased as his slippery fingers slipped inside of me. I moaned out loudly at the amazing feeling I was receiving as I started to leak pre-cum.
"H-hurry I want to cum with you inside of me." I begged as he started to thrust his dick between my thighs.
"No i can't take it put it in! Please stop teasing!" I said as I started to pant out. His dick was hot and throbbing against my thigh and it was so hard.
  "Ok I'll give it to you but let me sabor this a little longer before he shows up." Katashi said as I looked at his eyes. They were glowing meaning his wolf was at the surface ready to take over any minute. I nodded in understanding as he thrusted into me.
  I moaned again as he started hitting my prostate instantly. I was riding on top of him blushing at the embarrassing position as we both drowned in pleasure. Katashi gripped my hips roughly as I whimpered. I looked into his eyes as he licked his lips, his wolf just took over.
  He flipped me so we were in a doggy style and started to pound into me hard. His nails dug into my sides as he gripped me for support of his hard thrusts. I started to drool a bit and his groans signalled that he was getting close to cumming.
  My dick twitched again as I threw my head back. He was hitting my prostate hard and fast and I was starting to feel a familiar feeling in my stomach. My wolf took control of me and came with our mate still inside of us.
I was about to rest when I gained control again but he growled. He was still inside of me as I whimpered. "d- don't cum inside of me, we aren't ready to have pups yet." I told his wolf as he glared at me. He pulled out of me slowly before thrusting his hips in front of my face.
I grabbed his dick shyly and started to pump it as I grew hard again. I took the tip of his dick into my mouth before licking at his shaft. "Fuck..." His wolf groaned out as he gripped my hair. I took his remaining length in my mouth and started to bob my head up and down like Katashi did to me once as he groaned louder. His groans were so sexy and I was ready to cum again.
  I felt his dick twitch in my mouth as he came. I swallowed all of it blushing as he smirked at me. He leaned over and kissed me deeply before he laid me back on the bed... this was going to be a long pleasurable night.

A/N: (´ε`*) fufufu.