Meeting his family

Eito's POV
I moved in the passenger seat of Katashi's car uncomfortably. I was scared to meet his family and I still haven't contacted my parents. "Stop moving around." Katashi said as I stopped immediately. I'm still kind of shocked that my mate was someone who hated me so much, I would've thought it would be a stranger but that's what the moon goddess wanted.
"We're here." Katashi said as he got out of the car. He walked around and opened my door, and pulled my small figure out. "I'm a little nervous about you meeting my parents, I mean we just found out that were mates...and my dad will kill me after I told him I accepted you after I rejected you-" Katashi said as I put my finger on his lips. He stared at me blankly before smacking my hand away. "D-Don't get me wrong, all that stuff I said and that kiss earlier...it was because I don't want you but don't want anyone else to have you." He said as I sighed. I'm so confused, he hates me still but doesn't want to see me with other people? "Psycho." I mumbled as he glared at me. He walked over to me and raised his hand to hit me. "Hey! Future Alpha!" I heard someone call out and Katashi put his hand down. I rolled my eyes and my heart speed up, Katashi is really scary. Why'd he have to be my mate? "Hey Cas!" Katashi shouted as I turned away from him. Ok maybe I was jealous but why is he smiling at someone who isn't me?
"Hey!" A girl shouted as she walked over to us. She had on super short blue shorts, a pink tank top and long pink nails with bouncy blonde hair. Of course a pretty blonde had to be the reason why I'm jealous. I looked over at them and she was clinging on his arm and my wolf was slowly getting more jealous and angry. "He said he didn't want someone else to have you then he flirts in front of us!" My wolf said as I cleared my throat. "Oh, who's this little bunny?" She said as I glared at her. "Introduce yourself." Katashi commanded, she was still clinging on his arm. "I don't have to." I said as she gasped and as her tan wolf tail stopped waging. "Is that how you speak to the future Alpha of this pack?!" She asked loudly annoyed at my response as I smirked. I didn't normally act this way but my wolf was taking control. "The only Alpha I respect is my uncle, Akio Kamei." I said as they both looked at me angerly. "Akio Kamei? The Alpha that lives about an hour or two away from here?" She asked as I rolled my eyes. "You can't see him ever again." Katashi said as I glared at him. "I can see my uncle if I want to! You can't tell me to stay away from family!" I shouted as some wolves came outside laughing. "Is there a problem future Alpha?" One said in a deep voice as I glared. "I reject you as my mate. I don't want to see you again." I said as I ran off shifting. I heard some gasps but I figured it was because of what I said. The future Alpha was mated to a male? Just because it was common didnt me it was a good choice.
I kept running back the way we came as I finally stopped to rest. Ive never ran so far before without stopping. "Probably because your in this form and not your usual bunny form." My wolf said as I looked down at my...paws?! I was in my wolf form, I didnt even know I could shift into my wolf! I saw in a puddle that I was a beautiful brown wolf with a white patches on my paws and my stomach was white. "I look so cool!" I shouted as I smiled. I was still small but beautiful.
"I cant believe you rejected him after we got him back." My wolf spoke as I continued to walk home, which was about 15 minutes away now. "I know, but he pissed me off! Why did he say that I couldn't see my uncle?!" I said as I ran the rest of the way home.
"Oh my god! Look how beautiful are son is!" I heard my mom shout as I came into the den in my wolf form, I kind of wanted to show them because I knew they would be shocked if I told them. "Beautiful." My dad said as my uncle and Shin stood up. They smiled at me as I shifted back. I ran to my room and put on clothes before returning.
"I have some news." I said as everyone sat in the living room. "What is it?" My mom asked as I sighed. "I found my mate today...he rejected me but took me back after he saw my teacher come on to me. He said he didnt want me but didnt want someone else to..." I said as my mom and the others looked at me. "He's the future Alpha of his pack and took me to meet his family but before I got to go inside, I rejected him." I confessed as my dad looked at me. "Why did you reject him if he took you back?" My dad asked as I looked over at my uncle. "Because he said that I couldn't see uncle anymore." I said sadly as my uncle pulled me onto his lap. "why would he...oh shit, whats his name?" My uncle asked randomly as I stared at him. "Katashi Valerio." I said as my uncle facepalmed. "W-why?" I asked as Shin smiled. "Because the Valerio family is the leaders an enemy pack of your uncles~" Shin purred as he kissed my uncle. "Dont worry, rejecting him is just going to make your wolf go crazy, but your still part bunny so you should be able to move on before you go into heat." Shin said as I blushed.
"Im going to my r-room." I stuttered as I ran to my room. I got in and locked the door behind me as my bunny ears drooped. My heart hurts...