adjusting

Eito's POV
Im sitting in my last period class right now. I couldn't stop thinking about Katashi. We started dating a few weeks ago, despite how diffrent we are but we're trying to work it out anyway. "Eito!" Rico shouted as I snapped out of my daydream. "Yes?" I asked as he looked at me annoyed. He's been acting diffrent ever since Katashi announced that we were mates to everyone at school. That was two days ago but he still seems angry about something. "I've been calling your name, class ended 5 minutes ago and your still sitting here." Rico said as I smiled. "Sorry." I said as he sighed, he had a pained expression on his face but changed it once he saw I was staring at him. "Is something wrong?" I asked as Rico smiled. "I have to get to practice, im just bummed out that you have to go over to his house today." Rico said as I rubbed his hair. "I have to go actually meet his parents today, I left last time before I had the chance to." I said as I got up and grabbed my bag. "I'll call you as soon as I'm done, don't be sad." I said as I left the class room.
There were a couple of kids left in the hallway, they were all kinds of forest animals but this school was in the business city district. Everyone has wealthy connections and titles, even Rico. I'm only here because of my dad, he's feared by a lot of people here, even my mom doesn't know why. I walked up to my locker and someone kicked the one next to me. "You think your awesome because Katashi is your mate? Your not worthy enough to be his Luna." A leopard said as I trembled. Why? Because he's a leopard and im still part bunny. "Yeah, your not any where near being worthy of that title." A girl that was behind him said as she moved next to him. She was a leopard too and judging my there appearances they were siblings. "I never said any of that." I said as I closed my locker. "I have to get going." I said as I walked away from them.
Without warning I landed face first on the floor. I groaned as I heard them snicker behind me. "You can't just leave whenever you want!" The girl shouted as her brother pulled me by my hair and turned me over. He struck me across my face as I shivered. "HEY!" I heard a guy shout as someone threw the brother off of me and onto the wall. It was Katashi's friends that were in his pack. "Are you ok luna?" One asked me as I rubbed my sore cheek. It hurt really bad and it stung. "I was about to go meet with Katashi to meet his parents but these guys came up." I said as he glared at the girl and her brother. "I'll call Katashi and inform him of what happened, you go to him in the parking lot." The guy ordered as I got my bag and left. I think his name was Daniel. Daniel was Katashi's future beta.
"Sorry I'm late." I said as Katashi glared at me. He walked up to me and tilted my head. "Does it still hurt?" He asked as I blushed. "I'm ok." I said as he looked at me worried. He opened my door for me then went around and started the car up. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you." Katashi said 15 minutes into the drive as I smiled at him. "Its ok, I don't blame you." I said as he smiled. "I'm going to kill him for touching and hurting you know that right?" Katashi said as I looked out the window. We're almost to his house but im still kind of nervous.
We pulled up to his house and I got out. I saw her walk up again and I smirked. "He's mine now bitch. You can't have him." My wolf said proudly as I smiled at her. "Hi, im sorry we didn't get to know each other more the last time. My name is Cassie, Katashi's friend since we were little." She said proudly as I smirked. "I'm sorry too, my name is Eito. Katashi's mate." I said as she gave me a fake smile. I rolled my eyes and clung to Katashi's arm as she glared at me. "Mine." My wolf said as Katashi lead me inside, leaving Cassie out in front of the house.
He lead me to the living room where a lot of people were. "Mom, Dad, this is my adorable mate Eito." Katashi said as I blushed. Did he really have to say adorable? "We've heard a lot about you!" A woman said as she walked over to me and hugged me. I smiled as she smiled back at me. "Welcome to the family, you'll make a fine luna." His dad said hugging me as well as Katashi sighed. "Umm guys one more thing..." Katashi said as they both looked at him. "His uncle is Akio Kamei." Katashi said as His Dad looked over at me. He thought for a few seconds before he smiled. "The grudge I have with your uncle isn't strong enough to separate you two, your welcome to the family anyway." His dad said as we both looked at him shocked. Well I guess some people stop being enemies for the right reasons.
"I've heard from some of the younger wolves that you have a beautiful wolf form." Katashi's mother said as we all ate. I ended up staying for dinner with everyone and I even looked around the house while we waited. "I don't think it's that beautiful." I said honestly as Cassie smiled. "I don't think it's that beautiful either." She mumbled lowly as everyone ignored her. I went along with it and didn't pay attention. "I think his wolf I'd the most beautiful one on this planet, other then yours of course mother." Katashi said as he wiped some food of my cheek causing me to blush. Cassie gritted her teeth as I avoided her glare. "Behave Cas." Katashi said as she stood up. "I should've been the future Luna! You even told me you thought it was going to be me! Why the hell is it someone you used to bully?! This-This fuckin hybrid!" She shouted as my heart stopped for a second. Words still hurt me. "How dare you speak that way in front of your Alpha?" Katashi's dad asked harshly as I wiped away a stray tear. Katashi tilted my chin up and kissed me on front of everyone, including Cassie. She stormed off and his parents smiled at me once he was done kissing me passionately. "We're sorry Eito, she's just a jealous bitch." His mom said as I laughed. I didn't even think she would curse! "Since dinner is over, can you show us your beautiful wolf?" His mom asked as I nodded.
We went outside and I shifted into my wolf and everyone clapped. "Such a beauty." His dad said as his mom agreed. After that Katashi took me home. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Cassie's POV
I stormed out of the room after Katashi kissed that loser. I don't care if he's my Alpha he's still a softy, who just stops having a grudge with someone because their relatives are mates? I'm gonna get rid of Eito somehow, then Katashi will know the pain of losing someone you love. "Hello it's me." I said into my phone. I knew just the guy to help me too.