what do you want?

A/N: I write all my stories (including this one) on my phone, sorry if I mistype or spell bad~

Eito's POV
It's been about a week since I've last seen Katashi or went to school. I told my parents about what happened with Mr.Sasumi and that's probably why they are let me stay. I don't come out of my room and I've been sad. My wolf continues to whimper and cry about me rejecting our mate. The truth is, I don't want to see Katashi anymore and that's why I've been in my room without coming out. I haven't eaten much which worries my mom the most, I haven't been going outside, and I haven't been acting like myself...I just stay in bed gloomy.
"Come on Eito, eat something please." My mom pleaded as I sighed. "I'm not hungry." I replied as my dad busted the door down. "You haven't eaten in a week, that's a lie that your not hungry." My dad said as I looked away from him. He walked over to me and grabbed my cheeks roughly and made me look at him. "Eat, I don't want to find my cute son dead because he starved himself." My dad said as my eyes teared up. He looked at me shocked. I've never cried in front of my dad or mom before. My dad hugged me and I stopped. "Sorry...please eat." My dad said as I nodded. My mom smiled as he went to the kitchen.
I didn't want to eat much but then my dad glared at me. I ended up eating two sandwiches and I drank three glasses of water. "There, I ate." I said as I got up from my chair. "Thank you." My mom said giving me a smile as he cleaned up. "Thanks." My dad said as I went back to my room. I went in my room and slept.
I woke up to the sounds of arguing. I groaned as I got out of bed and headed towards the living room. I walked in and saw my uncle and dad growling at... Katashi? "Hey, whats going on? It's loud." I said seriously as my mom and Shin sighed with relief. "Your uncle and dad are trying to kill your ex-mate." Shin said as he sat on the couch. "What're you two doing?" I asked glaring at them as they stopped growling. "He came into my territory looking for you." My dad said as he walked over to my mom. "What the hell do you want? I told you I didnt want to see you." I said as my heart race speed up. Just because you reject your mate doesn't mean your heart doesn't go crazy when your around them. "You forgot your bag in my car, and I haven't seen you at school." Katashi said as he threw me my bag. I caught it and rolled my eyes. "Come here." I said as he walked over to me. "You guys...don't bother spying." I said as Shin and my uncle pouted.
I lead Katashi to my room and he sat on my bed. "You look thinner than normal. Have you been eating properly?" Katashi asked as I looked at him. He looked healthy and better than he was before. How come I'm the only one depressed? That pisses me off a little. "It doesn't concern you. I know you didn't come here just for my bag, you could've sent someone to drop it off." I said as I leaned against the wall. "I wanted to know why you rejected me after I went back to you." He said as I sighed. "You told me to stay away from my uncle. My family comes first, now are we done?" I asked annoyed as he got up and threw me on my bed.
"W-What're you doing?" I asked as he looked at me sadly. "Why you? I've tried to forget and move on but you always come into my mind...I always find myself thinking about you." Katashi said as I blushed. "L-liar! You hate me!" I shouted as he kissed me. I struggled but I couldn't help it. I kissed him back and a wave of heat and pleasure took over me. "Why..." I said as he looked at me with his blue eyes. "I love you." He said as my heart fluttered. "Stop..." I said as he put my hand on his chest. His heart beat was going crazy and he was blushing.
"I don't know what I'm going to do with you, you hate me then you love me..." I said as he hugged me. "Take me back." He said as I hesitantly hugged back. "O-okay...but please don't hurt me again." I said as Katashi laughed. "That'll be hard." Katashi said as I grabbed his cheeks and leaned in. I licked his bottom lip and pushed my tounge into his mouth. I twisted out tounges around until he kissed back. He licked my tounge and sucked down on it as I moaned. He grinned his lower half onto mine and I felt dizzy from the pleasure. "I can't leave you, not when your this sexy." Katashi said as I blushed and finally pushed him off of me. "You guys better not be fucking!" Shin shouted as I laughed. He pouted as I put my forehead on his. "Being your mate is going to be hard...what will your dad say when he finds out about me and my uncle?" I asked as he smiled. "I don't know." Katashi said smiling at me as I blushed and looked away. "Right now I want you to sleep. I'll see you at school tomorrow." Katashi said as he got up. "Who said I was going?" I asked as he smirked. "I did. I'm letting myself out." Katashi said as he left my room.
"I'm so confused." I said as I put a pillow over my face...