problems

A/N: Yes, I tried making a bad character~

Cassie's POV
I smiled while skipping in the hallway of the pack house. "You know what you did was disrespectful, they didn't even punish you because they understood that you liked him since you both were little." My friend Jessica said as I smiled wider. We were both female wolves of the pack but we didn't have serious titles. "Why are you so happy after what happened?" She asked as her tail swished curiously. "No reason~ I just think I need to apologize to Katashi and our Alpha, oh and Eito of course." I said as she walked off smiling. "Your making the right choice." She said as she turned the corner. Dumb bitch, I wouldn't have to fake apologizing if Eito didn't show up. I should be the one getting an apology! I brushed it off because I didn't feel like ruining my mood. I'm way too happy! I skipped down to the Alpha's office and he yelled for me to come in. Once he saw me he sighed. "I just wanted to apologize Alpha, I know what I did was wrong. I let my emotions get the best of me. I thought about it and I'm happy Katashi found his mate." I said as he smiled. "I'm glad you understand, shouldn't you be telling Katashi that?" He said as I smiled. "I'm on my way to tell him right now, do you know where he is?" I asked as he looked at me grinning. "He's in the living room with Eito." I smiled even though I wanted to glare. I smiled then left his office and headed to the living room. It's so pathetic how my own Alpha can believe my lies, just put on a fake smile and people believe you. Those gullible bitches.
I walked into the living room, shortly after seeing my lame Alpha. I saw Eito on Katashi's lap and that made me want to barf. Why the hell would the moon goddess pick that to be Katashi's mate? Maybe there was a mistake. Eito noticed me and averted his eyes. Ugh little ass, how dare he?! Calm down Cas. I cleared my throat getting Katashi's attention and I smiled. Before he could say anything I spoke. "I wanted to apologize for my behavior yesterday, I already apologized to your father." I said as he smiled. Damn everyone fuckin here is gullible! "I appreciate you apologizing." Eito said as he hugged Katashi. That little shit did it on purpose. "Well, I have to get going! Hope you guys stay together forever!" I shouted as I ran out the front door. I have to go meet with a certain person that can help me with my problems~

Eito's POV
"Sneaky bitch, she's not fooling me." My wolf said as I looked at Cassie. She was smiling and apologizing, seemed pretty normal to me. "Look at the slight hate in her eyes, hug him." My wolf said as I hugged Katashi. She flinched a little but I assumed because she still liked Katashi. I mean who can get over 17 years of feelings for someone in a night? "Well, I have to get going! Hope you guys stay together forever!" She shouted as she ran out the front door. Katashi rested his chin on my head as I blushed. "Do you really think she's over it?" I asked as he hugged me from behind. I was still on his lap and felt very comfortable. "I'm believing in her and my dad already forgave her." Katashi said as I focused back on the movie we were watching. We were watching a new movie called Jurassic World, the dinosaurs were cool and we're awesome.
We continued to watched the movie until my phone rang. "Hello?" I asked into the phone as Katashi continued to watch the movie. "You don't know who I am, Eito Romano, but im going to be coming for you shortly." A male said as I started trembling. He sounded around my age and I don't recognize his voice. I'm scared..."W-who is this?" I asked tearing up. "Mmmm I love the sound of your scared voice, I can't wait to see your beautiful tears." He said laughing as I started to cry lightly. Katashi took the phone out of my hand and held me into his chest. "Who the hell is this?! What did you say to my mate?!" Katashi roared as I cried into his chest. "Haha, you must be Katashi, future Alpha of your pack right? I'm not that impressed honestly." The guy said as Katashi put him on speaker. He signaled some of his friends to go get his father, it's amazing how they understood what that gesture ment. His father came in with some of the other wolves. "All you need to know is I'm coming after Eito, I know the current Alpha is in the room and im on speaker." The guy said as I shivered. "No matter who you get to protect him, im coming after him. Oh and Eito-chan~ you might want to call your mother." The male said as I gasped. I shot up, ready to run home but Katashi grabbed me by my arm. "It's obviously a trick to get you to leave here! It's dangerous!" Katashi said as I snatched my arm away from him. "It is dangerous Eito." His dad said as I stopped struggling. "Call your mother, see if he answers the phone." His dad said as I dialed my mom. I forgot he knew about my family for a moment. The phone rang and the phone picked up. "Hello?" My mom asked as my heart speed up. "Mom where are you?" I asked as he sighed. "I'm in the city district with your father. He has a meeting with work and brought me along last minute because he said something felt weird." My mom said as I sighed with relief, good job dad. "Ok." I said as Katashi's dad gestured for the phone. "Hello Hiro, can I speak to Tatsuya?" His dad asked my mom as Katashi sat down and pulled me onto his lap again. Katashi's dad started asking and explaining why I should stay here until this mysterious guy is found. My dad agreed and said he'd stop by with some clothes for me. "Starting today you'll be staying here. That means going to school and coming home with Katashi. You will not be left alone, the younger wolves will watch after you every second at school as well. This is a very serious matter, if anything happens or seems off, tell me at once." Katashi's dad said as I nodded. He walked off to his office and I sighed. Everyone left the room, leaving me alone with Katashi. "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you. Your mine." Katashi growled as I leaned into his chest. Why is this happening?