hearing from you

Eito's POV
I yawned as I woke up. Last night was amazing, other than the fact that my body hurts a lot right now. The good news is that we mated but the bad news is I'm the official luna now. It's not so much...bad news but that means we have to have a huge ceremony and everyone from this pack and other packs will be here to see me mess up. Speaking in front of so many people has me nervous and what if I fall in front of them all and embarrass Katashi and his parents?!
I might be over thinking things but I can't help it! I was busy mental panicking and thinking of everything that could go wrong when I felt strong arms pull me into a chest.
"Katashi!" I shouted as he chuckled.
"You were making a very serious face there Eito, what were you thinking about?" He asked me as I blushed. His morning voice was enough to make me faint.
"I don't want to mess up the ceremony..." I confessed as he sat up in the bed and placed me in his lap.
"You're going to do fine. Stop over thinking things and relax." He said as he entwined our fingers. He placed a kiss on my forehead and I smiled.
"I don't want to embarrass you... I want to do it, I just don't want to mess up and have you regret anything." I told him as he looked down at me.
"You won't ever embarrass me Eito and I will never regret making you the luna of our pack. I will be there with you every second of it so don't worry" he said as he caressed my cheek, "you don't ever have to worry when you're with me."
Him saying that actually made all my worries go away instantly. "Thank you." I said as he smiled.
After a few minutes of us sitting there together, he got up and left to bring me breakfast. I refused to let him go because I thought I could get up and get some myself. I thought wrong. I tried to get out of bed and I fell so hard on my face it didn't seem possible. He helped me up and put me back in bed before he left. I didn't know my body would hurt this must after...
While he was gone the phone on the side of the bed rang. Should I answer it? What if it's important and for him? I could always tell him the message... But what if he gets mad I answered it?! I started to just stare at the phone as it rang like a crazy person but then it stopped. I sighed with relief but then it rang again.
I decided to just answer it because I was over thinking again and I did.
"Hello?" I said as I held the phone to my ear.
"Eito?! It's been so long since I've heard your voice! What have you been doing?!" Rico said on the other end as I smiled. I haven't spoken to him in ages.
"I know I'm a terrible friend Rico, im so sorry!" I said as my eyes started to tear up. How can I have gone this long without contacting him?!
"I forgive you but if you forget about me again we're going to have some major problems." Rico said as I laughed.
"Again I am so sorry, how have you been?" I asked as I got comfortable.
"Well, I found my mate and she's beautiful. Her name is Ashley and she's so amazing. I had to join her pack so I'm no longer a lone wolf and Ashley's dad was talking about a pack getting a Luna ceremony everyone's attending and I sort of stole the number after hearing you were going to be the Luna and called it." He said the last part quickly as I smiled.
"I'm so happy you're coming! I can meet Ashley there and I'll get to see you again!" I shouted as he whined.
"I love hearing your voice but don't make my ears bleed!" He chuckled as I laughed.
"I'll see you there ok, it was so nice to hear from you again. As much as I'd love to talk for hours my body actually hurts a lot because of last night." I said blushing as I heard him gasp.
"You're not pregnant like your mom,
Eito Stone Romano so help me if I find out you're pregnant and you didn't call me when you found out!!!" He started squealing at this point and I couldn't help but laugh even louder.
"No no no! I'm not pregnant we're waiting for when we finish school!" I said and somehow I knew he was pouting.
"I know what you mean, last night was amazing for the both of us but I'll let you go now. I know your Butt's sore." Rico said as I smiled to myself again.
"Bye Rico." I said as he chuckled. He's probably smiling too.
"Bye Eito." He said as he hung up.
I placed the phone back and just stayed there smiling.
A few minutes later Katashi came back with food and we ate and talked together.