Disobeying

Eito's POV
Its been a while since I've seen my parents, I wanted to ask Katashi's father if I could go visit them since nothing has happened involving the unknown caller. I got out of bed after prying Katashi's arms off of me and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed as I looked in the bathroom mirror. I blushed as I saw Katashi's mark on my neck, I touched it lightly and pain struck me. I sighed and left it alone as I walked out the bathroom. Katashi was still sleeping so I covered him up before leaving the room.
  As I walked down the long hallway I thought about how Katashi and I changed. I mean I'm still weak and a little quiet but at least I'm starting to talk to people in the pack and help more. And Katashi isn't as mean as before, I mean he's more clinging and shows more affection to me. I always think what if I wasn't his mate? He'd probably still bully me but even more in front of the one he was mated to.
  As I was thinking about that I trembled and stopped walking.
"That would be hell." I said as I heard a laugh behind me. I turned around quickly, a little scared only to see Cassie.
"Hello future Luna." She greeted as her tail wagged and I smiled at her.
"Hello Cassie." I greeted back as her grin got wider. "I over heard what you said and you looked kind of scared. Mind telling me what would be hell?" She asked as I laughed nervously.
"I was just thinking about if me and Katashi weren't mated. I was just scared to think about if he'd bully me and hate me more in front of his mate." I said as she laughed. I looked at her confused and she put a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sure he would hate you and do all those mean things, he is just doing all of this to get his Alpha title you know." She said as she walked past me. "Wait what? Cassie!" I called out to her but she started skipping away.  I didn't want to believe her since she hates me so i chose to ignore her and continue to go to the Alphas office.
  I got there quickly and knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard his deep voice say as I opened the door quickly and went inside. The Alpha was there surrounded by paper work and files. "Oh, I'm sorry. I can come back later if your too busy Alpha." I said as he chuckled. "Its like this everyday, it's totally different if I was really busy. Please sit, what is it that you came to discuss." He said smiling as I sat in one of the two chairs in front of his desk.
  "I want to go see my parents." I said straight forward and he looked at me seriously. His smile went into a fierce serious expression. "You do know we haven't caught that caller yet right?" He stated more than asked as I nodded my head. "Yet you still want to go anyway. I know it's hard for you and you haven't seen them in a while but can you wait til we catch him? I know that's asking a lot but its the only thing we can do. Your father is a very strong man he can handle everything and keep your mom and family safe." The Alpha said as I stood up. My eyes were a little watery because I was told no. I can't see my own parents? Hell this isn't even my pack yet. I glared at him which shocked him a little before he glared back. "Eito your a good boy, know why would you glare at me? I can have you punished you know." The Alpha said as I realized I glared at him out of anger. " I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to... Excuse me." I said as i left his office without him telling me to.
  I started to walk sadly back to Katashi's room. I can't believe I did that, he could've hurt me for doing something that disrespectful. My bunny ears drooped as I walked. "Hey why do you look so gloomy?!" Silver said as I accidentally bumped into him. "Sorry I didn't mean to bump you. I just wanted to see my parents but the alpha said it was still not a good idea." I said as he smiled and picked me up. I blushed as I looked at him confused as be smiled wider.
  "Who cares what he says, he's not our alpha. I'll take you there and we'll be back before they notice we even left." Silver said as I thought about it for a while. Soon I nodded my head as we took off, I shifted into my wolf form and took off behind silvers fox form. He said he knew a way out with out the guards knowing so I followed him...but something seems off.