Chapter 8

Present day Arjun's apartment :

Arjun's p.o.v. -

Rehaan can be so much irritating at times instead of me warning him not to tease, he never stops doing that. I got irritated and stood up from couch saying, "You enjoy your irritating behavior and have fun, I will go to sleep".

"What!!! no, no, you promised me to tell the whole story bro", he said.

"That is only when you keep quite and stop irritating me", I said pointing a finger towards him.

"I can assure you I won't irritate, but i can't promise of being quite",he said pouting "You know that, right?", he added.

"But I'm feeling sleepy now, we will talk about this later", i said and headed towards my bedroom.

"Bro but this is not fair, you can't do this to me", he started shouting and following me.

I immediately strode towards my room and closed the door before he could reach. He started banging on the door shouting to open.

"Rehaan stop banging rather go to bed, we both have an important meeting tomorrow and I don't want both of us sleeping during the meeting", i said.

After a few minutes I could not hear any banging on the door so I assumed he left and i peacefully snuggled in to the pillow slowly went to sleep.

I woke up early in the morning took a shower and got ready to the office wearing my Armani suit. I descended down the stairs and saw Rehaan had already prepared some breakfast for both of us.

"Good morning dude", i wished him while sitting in the breakfast stool but go no reply, I understood he is angry with me.

"So prepared for today's meeting", i asked looking at him but he turned his face to a different direction.

"It seems like someone is angry with me", i said smiling.

"Do you know something, you and Archi are very similar to handle", i said with a smirk and a small smile crossed his lips.

"I can handle her throughout my life only because i have the experience of handling you, trust me", i said

"Stop giving me compliments, i know I am unique", he said "I wish talking to you since you took her name, or else I'm not interested in speaking to you", he said.

"So do you want me to continue with the story", i asked him.

"Yes of course", he said excitedly. Soon we both finished our breakfast and headed towards the office. On the way i started narrating the story while he was driving.

Flashback :

Arjun's p.o.v. -

We both were walking together in search of the address which Rehaan had already messaged me.

After about 20-25 minutes walk we reached the place, it was a mansion of some mixed colours which was quite attractive and gave a home like feeling.

"Wow!!!!",Archi shouted looking at the place, "This so beautiful",she said and jumped in excitement like a kid.

We headed towards the mansion and i knocked the door.

The door opened after about 2-3 minutes, an aged man may be in his early sixties was standing at the door.

He said a namaste and asked, "How can i help you?".

Present day in Arjun's car:

Arjun's p.o.v. -

"Yeah, i know who was this, this might be Gupta uncle", Rehaan shouted.

"Ya right, it was him", i said.

"He is a very humble person, he also owns a cafe nearby, the name of the cafe is..", he tried remembering the name while scratching his forehead.

By the time we have already reached our office, i parked the car in the parking area and we both headed to the building while Rehaan still trying to remember the name.

I shook my head and smiled at him as i entered my cabin.

After a few minutes there was a knock in my door and i thought it was Rehaan, but no it was my secretary who came in to inform me about the meeting.

"Sir you have a meeting in five minutes",he informed.

I gave a nod and headed towards the conference room.