Chapter 42

I dedicate this chapter to @paari and to her book "Forever and Always".

Unedited
Archi p.o.v.

He pushed me apart from him and walked past me, I stumbled a bit but managed to balance myself from falling. I see him walking away from me, I can't let this happen. A pang of hurt pierce through my heart and tears clouded my vision.

I stood in the same place rooted where he left me, I didn't know what to do, how to convince him for accepting his mother and forgiving his father

I stood in the same place rooted where he left me, I didn't know what to do, how to convince him for accepting his mother and forgiving his father. He may start hating his father too, as he helped his mother, I can't let this happen as he is the only person he considers as family. I didn't know for how long I stood there, I was lost in my bundle of thoughts to convince him.

"Have you planned to stay here for the rest of the day or you are coming with me ?", he yelled making me come out of my trance. I didn't knew when he back or for how long he was here. He was fuming with anger and he tried to calm himself by clenching and unclenching his fist. I stared at him without speaking a word and with tear filled eyes.

He stepped near me masking his emotions, it was difficult for me to understand what is going in his brain, there was no chance of identification. He cupped my face and that's it I let out the tears I was holding from falling, to roll down my cheek.

He mumbled thousands of sorry cupping my face. I slipped into his arms and let that tears flow freely. I couldn't understand why he is apologizing, when it has to be the other way around. I conquered the battle of my thoughts and looked up to meet his eyes. Our gaze interlocked and I spoke out, " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you", there was no response from him rather he stared me with a blank expression . I fetched for words and continued," I want you to be a part of your family, I just wanted you to be in a whole family".

He held my shoulders tightly and yelled scaring me," Why doesn't that little brain of yours don't understand that, the family whom you are talking about doesn't exist, if there is something than it's only betrayal", a tear rolled down from his eyes. "You are the only family I have, whatever I do, whatever I'm today it's all for you".

He traced down my eyes and wiped out all my tears saying," The only wish I have is to fulfill all your wishes and keep you happy". As those words came out of his mouth fresh tears oozed out of my eyes thinking how much this guy is in love with me and how fortunate I'm to have him in my life.

"Will you fulfill all my wishes?", I asked him and he nodded his head conforming. "I want you to forgive your parents and accept them", he gave me a are you a fool look but I don't care, "Consider this as my one last wish", his eyes widened with shock. "Please Arjun, one last time do this for me", I cupped his face and he pressed his forehead with mine, I looked into his eyes and begged him to forgive.

"Please Arjun...",I closed my eyes and let down the tears run down. "I'll try", his words forced me to look into his eyes and smile crept over my lips. Even he had a smile on his face which means he really meant that and this is enough for me at least he agreed to try.

I hugged him snuggling in to his chest taking his mint cologne with my breath and he hugged me back placing a kiss on my temple.

To interrupt our lovely bubble my phone buzzed and he released me to attend the call. Looking at the caller ID my heart skipped and there were sweat forming on my forehead. Seeing my expression change all of a sudden a frown formed on his forehead.

I slide the screen to attend the call, "Mrs. Rana", a female voice called out my name. "Yes", I replied in a trembling voice. "Mrs. Rana, this is to inform you about pre- ponding of your appointment with doctor Bhatiya tomorrow at 10 a.m".

"Okay, I will be there", he arched his brows hearing my reply. I declined the call with that and turned to face his questioning looks," Actually my appointment with the doctor has been pre ponded tomorrow at 10 a.m".

He rubbed his temple and gave a nod, "I guess we need to move out of here", "Yes, we need to". With that came out of the place and started to drive back home. The drive back was suffocatingly silent, I placed my head on his shoulder and embraced him from behind.

We reached home after a long drive, I barged into the room shutting the door and threw myself on the bed without giving a second thought, closing my eyes. I heard the door click open after a few minutes later and then after few minutes later I heard the sound of showers. I mentally face palmed myself how lazy I'm, even I need to get a shower.

After about 10 minutes he was out of the showers, the other side of the bed dipped in which means he is on bed. I turned to face him, he stroke his hand through my face to my arms saying, "I'll get some food for you". I held his hand saying," I don't have an appetite for food", "Okay, at least have a glass of milk", and I gave nod unable to restrict him.

As soon as he left the room I headed to take a shower, I let out the water run down through my skin to sooth my whole body. The waters calm me down after all I had a long day, it brought new strength and energy washing out all the worries, I felt completely fresh.

I left the showers after 15 minutes tying up my bathrobe and found him no where in the room instead there was a glass filled with milk waiting for me, I smiled looking at it and gulped it down in one go.

I decided to look out of for him instead of opting for a beauty sleep. My foot unconsciously dragged me to his study where he would spend most of his life, especially when he is avoiding me. I made a mental note that one fine day I'll lock this study and threw it's key to a place where he can never reach.

I headed to his study and found him shuffling through his files. I leaned on the door frame and watched him working until his gaze fell on me.

"Why are you awake till now ?", he questioned worried walking towards me, "It's just because you are awake". "Archi, you should sleep staying awake for long time is not good for you", he said pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

I melted in his touch I took this opportunity and circled my arms around his neck. He smiled by gesture and slid his arm around my waist holding me closer, we were inches apart his breath was fanning my face and his gaze shifted from my eyes to my lips.

I blushed unable to bear his gaze and out of the blue I blurted out," Make love to me Arjun", he was perplexed and stared me with wide eyes. "Please Arjun make love to me", I pleaded to him and the confused look in his face was exchanged by a smirk.

Hello everyone
Sorry for the late update and thank you all for reading and supporting.
This book has reached #36 in chicklit, so all thanks to the readers.
Most importantly I need a cover for my book if anyone of you, willing or interested to make a cover for me please message me.

Please vote and comment...☺☺☺