Chapter 43

I dedicate this chapter to hitikkh and thank you for the lovely cover you have made for the book... Thank you once again you have done a great work...

Unedited

Arjun p.o.v.

She whispered into my ears, "Make love to me Arjun". I was startled by her words I never expected her to confess this, I stared into her eyes but found it emotionless, her eyes portrayed something else, of which she didn't speak off. I know what is revolving around her mind.

We stood every closer to each, so close that I could feel her warm breath hitting my face. Looking at our close proximity her breath went uneven and due to nervousness she started biting her lower lips. I traced my finger to her lips and released it from the hold of her teeth and she let out a sigh.

Before she faints due to anxiety I picked her up in my arms like bridal style,  without protesting she encircled her hands around my neck and snuggled her head into my chest, hiding her eyes from me

Before she faints due to anxiety I picked her up in my arms like bridal style, without protesting she encircled her hands around my neck and snuggled her head into my chest, hiding her eyes from me.

I carried her to our bedroom and made her lay on the bed, I tried to get up from the bed but her hold was still there on my neck and she pulled me closer to her saying," I guess you didn't hear what I asked for". I gave a grin in return and released myself from her hold." You need to sleep well, you look tired ", I said pulling up the duvet over her.

"You don't find me attractive?", she questioned me with hurt evident in her voice but instead of comforting her I burst into a laughter, she looked more hurt by my action and tears rolled down from her eyes.

I took long strides and reached her, I cupped her face but she refused to meet my gaze. After mumbling thousands of sorry and pleading her to look at me, she turned her gaze to face me. Her dark black coloured eyes held lot of emotions which made me feel guilty. I wiped out her tears with finger tracing her face.

"Do you think you are not attractive ",she nod her head slightly. I tipped her nose, "You know you are so attractive, you have a magnetic effect on me. It takes all my strength to keep me in control when I'm with you". Her lips curled to form a small smile, and within a second without giving me a chance to be happy, she again plastered that hurt look on her face.

I sighed in defeat understanding my situation she said," If I'm attractive then why did you hurt me now?". "I'm not hurting you rather you are hurting me".
"Am I hurting you? What do you mean by that", "Wait I guess I got it, are you a gay?".

"What?, I flared with anger but controlled my anger and tried to suppress it with laughter saying,"Have you lost your thinking capacity?, and from where do you get such silly thoughts in your head?".

"Then what can I think off when you are not interested to do such things", "Oh my lovely wifey, look at me". She met her gaze with mine," Do you think I can't read your eyes?", tears clouded in her eyes.