Chapter 20

Keep supporting us with your votes and comments....
************************************

*Flashback *

Arjun's p.o.v :

The whole venue of the engagement function has been crowded with the guests,  I came here early with Sid, as I changed with him, and he wants me by his side, I and Sid have become good buddies in a week, I really nowadays don't miss Rehaan as I have Sid's company, Rehaan will be surely jealous when he comes to know about this.

Sid's cousin Raj also came along with us, the one who tried to flirt with Archi, even now I feel like punching him on his face, but I have to be in control.

It was getting on my nerves as  Archi has not arrived yet. It was time for Kaira to come to the venue, so I thought maybe she will come with her.

As announced a few girls brought Kaira to the venue, she was looking pretty as usual,not as usual but more than that, in the red and cream coloured lehenga, she was looking like a princess. Sid is really lucky, and I too don't have any doubt in my luck.

Even after Sid and Kaira's arrival, the girl for whom I was waiting for didn't show up, I was nervous thinking what if she doesn't wear the one which I choose for her,I will surely feel rejected.

The ceremony was  going to begin, when my eyes landed on a girl who came almost running to the venue, seeing her i started grinning ear to ear, it was none other than Archi, she was wearing the same lehenga which I bought for her,pinkish coloured lehenga with some golden work, i was just foolishly grinning looking at her, may be because she choose my choice to wear. I don't know, how to praise her beauty. Everyone in the venue noticed Archi ,instead of  Sid and kaira. I would say the dress looks more beautiful because of herEven  Kaira gave me a wink with a thumbs up, indicating my choice was superb.

I stood near Archi staring her, she noticed me, and turned to face me with a raised brow, i holded both of my ears and mumbled a sorry, she gave me glare but I didn't gave up, which finally made her to giggle.