Chapter 35

Thank you people for the lovely support and wishes. The book has reached more than 9.5 k reads which is a great thing for me.
I take this as an opportunity to ask something, as you all know about Archi's condition very well, she has 10 days in hand, will think about what fate brings in her life.
Give your views the story will proceed accordingly.
Don't forget to comment, if u don't then my updates may get delayed and then don't chase or threaten me to kill, especially my friends ALUCKYJ99 , magicalstar25 , appssweet, prenica, Amore1994, sravs7....

***********************************
I tried all levels to keep a straight face as I know if she finds me disturbed she will get worried too. I found her staring at the trees outside through window in the waiting room.

I stood beside her, as she sensed my presence she turned to look face, I gave a weak smile would have not reached my eyes. She smiled back placing her hand on mine and questioned ," How many days more".

I was perplexed by her question does she knew already, or has she surrendered herself to this, clearing all these thoughts I let out a sigh and answered, "They have scheduled your surgery after ten days".

"So I have ten more days to live with you", she responded. Suddenly my vision got clouded , and a tear escaped out. I didn't noticed that until hugged me , wiping it away, trying to comfort.We stayed hugging each other for few minutes and we didn't uttered a word, she started drawing smoothing circles on my back.

I have a dream of living with her for at least an hundred year, and here she is speaking of only ten days. Reflecting my thought she broke the silence saying, "I have a wish to live with you for hundred years, even more than that but my destiny has left only ten more days with me".

"Arjun...", she whispered and I hummed in return , "Will you do me a favour". I recovered from my state immediately and loosened from her hug to meet her eyes and gave a slight nod.

"Will you make these days of my life, the most happiest days?".

I processed her question in my mind, and searched for any emotions in her eyes. Her face was devoid of any emotions, and her eyes was expecting an hopeful answer from me.

It felt as if someone stabbed on my heart, I want to hug her and suck all the sadness from her, I lived all these years only for her, she was the hope for my living. And today I feel as if she is drifting away from me.

I can't take this anymore, this day has given me a lot of pain to handle, and I hugged her tightly I didn't bothered if she has a problem to breath. All I want is her by my side, by doing this I felt as if I'm stopping her from drifting away from me.

I whispered, "Archi....

Hiiii everyone....
Belated Merry Christmas...
You all might be hating me for the short update and the cliffhanger...
But in the beginning of the chapter itself I have asked for some suggestions from you all, so soon the suggestions than sooner the update...
And please don't hate me and my story... It is gonna take some good twists and turns...

VOTE and COMMENT