Chapter 26

*Flashback *
I was still sitting in the garden bench thinking about the incident that just happened. After a while I thought to head back to the room, as I got up I saw Kaira approaching towards me so sat back and she joined me. She enquired me about my presence here and I narrated her the whole story. After hearing the whole story she just burst out into a laughter. Ya i know that might sound silly to her but for me these things make me like Archi more, she is different, different from all.

Kaira snapped me out of my thoughts saying,"Bro, will you do me a favour", she said this making a puppy face which almost caused my heart to melt and i replied,"Yes little princess anything for you". With that a smile beamed in her face yet hesitatedly she told me, "Bro as you know i have my wedding after 3 days so will you please go and collect my lehenga from the boutique i have ordered for", she blinked several times expecting an answer from me, so as a good brother not wanting to disappoint my little sister I agreed. We chit chatted for some while and headed back to home.

I found Archi massaging her temple as I entered the room, she laid her head in the headboard and looked quite restless. I sat beside her and enquired " Are you okay?, you don't look fine?", "No, I'm not my head is aching and I can't bear this", she replied still massaging. Hearing that I immediately went out of the room and returned with a medicine for headache and a glass of water, I forced her to take it as she refused to, then I slowly placed my hands in her temples replacing hers and started massaging slowly, initially she hesitated a bit but later relaxed to my touch and I made her lay on the bed still massaging her head eventually she drifted into sleep. She was looking so innocent while smiling I could not keep myself in control of taking a picture of her while sleeping.