Chapter 30

This was the day I have been waiting for , finally we are getting married. Our marriage ceremony is quite simple and she wanted it to be held in a church so as per her wish we did all the arrangements, the place was decorated with orchids, her favourite flowers.

I was dressed up in black tuxedo suit, i kept on adjusting the suit to ease myself from nervousness. My dad was standing by my side to compose me, I felt my palms sweating due to some sort of unknown fear. Rehaan standing near me as my best man, even before I choose him, he himself considered as one ,no wonders I won't deny him and he deserves that , he was the one standing with me cracking jokes reducing my pressure throughout all my up's and down's and even today I want him near me to crack some silly jokes to reduce my pressure of this nerve racking experience. Apart from that I have invited Sid and Kaira , she is Archi's bridesmaid, I have even invited Mr. and Mrs. Gupta too to witness our wedding, as they were the one's to whom we said that we will be getting married sooner, though it was a lie then, but not now. The people around me seemed to be very happy, so i'm, this is the happiest day of my life, today i feel like happiest man in the world.

It's already time for her walk through the aisle and meet me she should be coming by now . I have imagined a life with her, where it's only we two, I promise to give her all happiness she deserves, I will let all the joy come her way, and never ever will let her face any difficulty, even if it is death or the disease I will fight against it along with her , i will never let her go away from me, I will make her feel proud of me. This is all I can do to show her how much I love her. The pain earlier have all vanished to some kind of joy, this might be the feeling you get when you are in love.

I started getting nervous as the time started running faster, but there was no sign of her, my subconscious jumped into number of conclusions like, she has betrayed me again, she has ran away from me from this marriage, she is not interested in marrying me, she will not come. I had a number of thoughts revolving around and eating me up, I could see the tensed face of my dad and Rehaan which clearly reflects my thoughts. I tried calling her, but she didn't received them, even kaira was not receiving my call neither Sid's, now my tension increased to millions, what if there is a problem with her health, or some accidents or anything while coming, I ranted a thousand times to think positively but it was not working , i can't think straight right now.

I was drowned so much in thoughts, a hand in my shoulder brought me back to earth and it was my dad, I forced myself to look at the direction he was pointing, and I saw a black coloured limo parked outside which made my tensed shoulders to relax and brought a smile in my lips, she got down from the limo, she was wearing a off shoulder full length white dress which has white flowers till her waist. It felt like an angel walking through the aisle , who with each step was nearing me and with each step she felt more pretty, finally she reached me and said, "Arjun breath", it was then I realized that I was holding my breath from long, may be from when she got down from the limo. I grinned from ear to ear as realization hit me, I don't even want to blink as i had a fear that this moment may fade away.

I kept on looking her, admiring her beauty, even she realized my gaze so she turned to face me and raised a brow, I shrugged my shoulders and stood straight, she shook her head giving a smile and followed me. The priest started with the prayer, and I had to forcefully concentrate to him instead of diverting myself to Archi.

Finally after few minutes he faced me to question, "You, Arjun Rana, are you willing to accept Jade Matthews as your loving wife?"

"Yes, I do", I replied without any hesitation.

"You, Jade Matthews , are you willing to accept Arjun Rana as your loving husband?".

A few seconds of pause and she replied, "No"

"What???, what's wrong with you?".

"I can't marry you because......"

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter... and keep guessing the reason till the next update....