Chapter 25

This chapter is dedicated to all my readers who have supported me through voting and commenting.

I and Rehaan headed to the club, Kaira and Sid were waiting for us in the entrance, looking at the excited Kaira I pulled her into a bear hug and also gave Sid a friendly hug. Instead of looking at the person in front of her she was still eyeing the entrance indicating she is looking for someone, obvious of whom she is looking i didn't mind to ask her.

After waiting for sometime, irritated she questioned me, "Bro, Where is Archi?, she didn't join you?", i simply shook my head indicating a no. She was annoyed at my reaction," You didn't informed her about me? Or else you both had fight?", she started throwing questions on me but i didn't answered anyone.Then i took a deep breath and prepared myself to face her questions and said, " We both are not together Kaira", "What does that mean ? ,bro", "She is not with me", i replied."I thought you both were together, why did you not tell me about this earlier?", she asked me with almost her eyes welled up. "I don't want to bother you". "I'm sorry bro, for evoking false hopes in you, i didn't thought this would happen", she said now tears rolling down her cheeks and Sid held her in his arms. I tried to compose her saying, "That's not at all your fault princess, you are not responsible for any of these", i said assuring her and gave her a comforting hug.

"I was just excited to see you both together, but all got ruined", she said in between her sobs and i her rubbed her back up and down making her feel relaxed and said, "Even i wished the same, hope she too understands that and back to me soon". "She will come back you soon , bro", she said with a twinkling eyes. I felt good listening those words come from her.

We headed inside the club, Rehaan, Sid and Kaira mingled with the crowd and soon they got disappeared in the crowd. I found myself a couch and settled there. I really didn't felt like enjoying rather i was happy get engrossed in my thoughts.

*Flashback *

I woke up the bed having Archi by my side, rather i had my arms encircled in her waist and in return she placed her hand on my torso and her head in my chest, with our legs intertwined with each other. To be honest this is not the first time i have found us in this weird position , this is the case from the day we started to share the bed, earlier we found embarrassed of our positions but now it has become a habit for both of us, even now we feel embarrassed in the morning and try to avoid coming closer to each other but ultimately we land up doing the same.