J-Deuce

J-Dog x Deuce.

Because I ship it. Starting First person Aron's POV. Slight AU.

-

We had all been clubbing after a rough week of dealing with bullshit. I had it worse, because Shady Jeff had showed up and pulled a gun on me, fully loaded might I add, threatening me for no reason. Then, I had to deal with a psycho fan who tried to claim I was her one and only. Bitch, naw. Back the fuck up. As I danced along to the beat, hips swaying, my Nine-Lives tank top riding up slightly, I heard laughter from nearby. I could easily make out J-Dog's laughter and a light blush dusted my face. For as long as I could remember, I've been in love with Jorel- my Best Friend in the entire fucking world. Charlie was next, of course.

Jorel and I were really close, ever since we started HU. Over time, I had figured out I loved him. Not cared, no.. Loved. Whenever he got sick, I would always offer to go help take care of him. When I felt like shit, he would always be there to hug me, and we'd lay together watching movies. I always felt safe with him. When Shady pulled that gun on me, J-Dog had punched him, busting his nose. I never felt so cared for in all my life- because the gang started to go off on him. Especially Jorel. When Shady ran off, Jorel had walked over, pulled me close and didn't let go of me until we got back to the house we all lived in.

The laughter drew me from my thoughts, and I glanced over. They were all drunk, for the most part. Rolling my eyes, myself being only lightly buzzed for once, I focus on the music, rocking out. When I felt hands on my side, my eyes jerked up and I spun around, glaring at who was touching me. Some tall guy who absolutely reeked of alcohol. "Hey there, sexy thing... What're the odds of me takin' you home?" He says, loud enough for me to hear. I grit my teeth, going to pop off, when I felt another hand on my side, pulling me closer. I recognized the voice immediately, as Jorel snarled, "Sorry buddy. He's Taken." I bit my tongue, eyes darting to Jorel. Why would he say that?

The guy looked from me to Jorel, then scowled. "Fuck off. I saw him first." He snaps, and Jorel retorts, "I've been with Aron for Three months, asshole. Go the fuck away, before I bash your fucking skull in." The guy raised one eyebrow, and I realized that the music had stopped- everyone was watching. The HU gang were circled around the asshole, and Jorel still had his hand on my side. My heart was racing, as Jorel pressed even closer. "Bring it, bitch." The guy grits out. That's what makes Jorel snap, and he tackles the guy, throwing punch after punch. "Jorel!" I yell, going to grab him- I don't want him to get hurt, damnit. Not over me. Not like this.

Finally managing to pry him off, I hold Jorel back. "Hey, calm down.. Kay? I'm fine. Asshole didn't do nothin..." I murmur against his ear. He was still pretty pissed, but he seemed to start relaxing as I talked to him. Charlie was the first to say something. "Now, get your ass outta here, 'fore I tell Aron to let our boy do worse!" Charlie snarls, as the guy gets up. He scowls, muttering something, before leaving. I sigh, head resting against Jorel's back. I'm exhausted. This night just proves to get worse and worse. "Hey, Jordon?" Jorel asks, as he turns and pulls me against his chest, then I relax against him. I barely hear the rest of their conversation, falling asleep. So tired...

-

Jorel's POV

-

We had decided to take a break from all the shit going on and go clubbing. A night to get wasted and have fun, right? Wrong. Hella wrong. Because when I saw Aron dancing like he was, his shirt riding up, hips showing, my mouth went dry. Those jeans he was wearing made him look even hotter- for someone as lanky as him, he was a fine man. But, I couldn't let the guys know. They'd give me so much shit. I'd loved Aron for a few years now.. I was glad to help him, and was equally glad to have him help me. When I got sick with the flu, guess who had the guts to come and help me, not caring if they got sick? Aron. Who called me when they felt like shit and wanted someone to just talk with? Aron. He trusted me with everything.