J-Man

No smut. Pure fluff. Written for xThatOneWeirdChickx

-

Dylan huffed under his breath as he tapped out a beat on the table with a pencil, waiting for the others to get back from the store. They were all out on the road, the seven of them traveling to somewhere or another for the third to last concert of this tour. Aron, Jordon, Jorel, and Matt had all bailed to the store when they stopped, no doubt to load up on junk food and stuff. He continued tapping out the rhythm, recognizing it as Circles, an older song of theirs, and started humming. Eventually, it turned to The Kids, and then followed by Save Me. By the time he was finished with Save Me, he had been singing, and someone was watching him, propped against the wall. "Nice singing there Funny boy." Jorel chuckles, and he yelps, jerking away from him.

"The hell man? Fuck you!" Dylan laughs, shaking his head. "Nah. I'll pass." Jorel snorts, and Dylan rolls his eyes. "How long you been there?" "The Kids." Jorel responds. "Shiiiit. Spying ain't nice J-Dog." Dylan says, fake pouting, and Jorel rolls his eyes again. "I wasn't spying." "Were too." "Was not." "Was too." "Not!" "Too!" "Not!" "BOYS." Jordon yells out, finally. "Sorry Jordon.." They both mumble, then bust out laughing. Jordon heads back, followed by the other two, and Dylan gets up. "Man. I need me a good ol' fashioned J-Mutt pillow." He calls, in a sing song-y voice, as he pushes Jorel onto the couch. Jorel cries out, but laughs afterwards.

"I can handle that." Jorel chuckles, as Dylan flops down, resting against him. Who says best friends can't cuddle every one in a while? "Oh and Dylan?" "Yeah, J?" "I'm here for you man. If you ever wanna talk..." "Thank J.."