Alvarsek

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"Bianca!"

"Tate!"

Thump. Thump. Thump.

It wasn't safe here. He needed to get out. Get out of this mad house. Get away. Two of his six friends were already dead. It had been a stupid, stupid dare. Dylan whimpered quietly, as he hid under the old kitchen table. He tried to control his breathing, but with each click of the madman's boots, his breath only picked up into panicked, shaky drawls of air.

"One.. Two.. Mattie's coming for you.."

"Three.. Four... Bolt the Doors.."

"Five.. Six.. Grab your Crucifix."

"Seven.. Eight.. Stay up Late."

"Nine.. Ten.. Never. Sleep. Again." A voice sang out. It sent shivers down Dylan's spine. And it was followed by a blood curdling scream from Amanda, and Jack started crying. He was silenced instantly. Dylan cried harder behind his hand. He had hears that this house was haunted, but had never believed it. The rumor was, if Five or more Friends entered the house on March 17th, and stayed all night from 7 to 12, none would escape to see another day or tell the story of what they saw. But that was a lie. It was from dusk till any time. If you tried to escape at any time before morning light.. You were a goner. And if you were there with your spouse/partner, you were always murdered together.

Matthew Busek was a 24 year old man who was murdered in this very house. Apparently he killed anyone who tried to escape before dawn on that day, Supposedly. All his friends tried to get out. He, however, just ran off and hid under the table. Maybe Matt wouldn't try and kill him. Doubt it.

Ten minutes pass, he thinks, and he hears the last two screams, and brutal murders, go by. And now it's just him and Matthew. God..

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"Where are you, buddy?" Matt calls out.

Thump. Thump... Thunk.

There are two legs in Dylan's direct vision. The shoes are grey converse with old stains on them. There's a dagger of sorts, or maybe a machete?, hanging in front of him too. Matt is standing right there. He cries out behind his hand when Matthew kneels, looking at him. A large grin is on the spirit's face, and he looks a lot more realistic than Dylan imagined. And if you fixed his hair up a bit, maybe brushed it out, and cleaned off the blood from Matt's face, he wasn't that bad looking.

"Heyyo Dilly. Did you try and escape too?" Matt asks, cocking his head to the side. Dylan can feel the tears welling up and dripping free, as he shakes his head no. It wasn't a lie either, and he knew that Matt knew he was being honest. "Good boy.. Come on out now. I won't hurt you. You seem nice. I want a friend." Matt says, dropping the weapon and extending a hand. Dylan shakes as he muffles a sob, unable to stop as he reaches out for Matt's hand. And surprisingly, there IS a hand to grab. "You can live with me! We'll be best friends forever. But.. You'll have to die to live with me.." Matt says, sounding sad. "You're really cute too." The spirit adds.

They end up making a deal. Dylan will visit every month on the same day, the 17th. And they'll stay together all night, and anyone who tries to get in and hurt them ends up dead. Dylan gets used to it. In fact, he starts looking forward to the monthly visits, to the point he starts to fall in love with the deadman.

It's four years to the day that Dylan hears that chime echo through Matt's house.

It's different this time. He knows his time is up. And he was ready.

"One Two, Matt's coming for you.."

"Three Four, Bolt the Doors.."

"Five.. Six.. Grab your Crucifix.."

"Seven.. Eight.. Ya better stay Awake.."

"Nine. Ten. Matt's back again."

Dylan welcomes Matt's presence hugging him, whispering the soft chant as a lullaby. He welcomes the pressure of the metal on his wrists. Matt is holding him, as he slits Dylan's wrists, the same way he had bled out after the man did the same to him years back. And just as Dylan starts feeling lightheaded and is about to fade, Matt presses their lips together, allowing them both to fade away together.

~

To this day, the legend continues. But, now it's changed.

On March 17th, 1997, Dylan Peter Alvarez disappeared and was found the next morning, curled up in the arms of who appeared to be Matthew Alexis Busek. Their wrists were both slit in one single spot, and they appeared to have bled out within minutes. Nobody dared disturb the two bodies upon discovery.

Every March, it is believed, if a couple enters the house, or a group of friends, they will be murdered upon attempt of exit, even if it happened during the day.

-

Oooookay.

So I made a creepy horror fic with Alvarsek.

I quite enjoyed writing this. ^_^

Requests open, for just about anything.