Chuce

Two years ago the man he loved told him to get lost, that he wasn't needed or wanted. That they had Danny now. Danny was a better singer. His body shook from the cold air as he walked down the streets of LA. It was December and for once it was snowing a good bit. He had forgotten a jacket earlier when he went out. Laughter echoed from up ahead. Laughter he hadn't heard in two years. Aron gasps, brown eyes looking up and he sees Jordon, Danny, Matt, and Jorel walking down the sidewalk ahead of him. A soft whimper escapes his lips and then Jordon stops laughing. "If it isn't fuckboy Deuce." The singer snarls out. Aron bit his lip, taking a step back. But he wasn't quick enough and Jordon's hand shot out, grabbing his shirt collar. "What the hell man?!" Matt asks, shocked. "Didn't I tell you to stay the fuck away from us?" Jordon asks, voice low. Aron whimpers, eyes wide with fear. He doesn't dare speak though.

A few minutes later, he's on the ground and Jordon is straddling him and if the man wasn't trying to break his jaw he'd think he was dreaming but the man he loved was punching him repeatedly, and he did nothing. "Fuckin fight back Aron! Or are you just too big of a pussy?!" Jordon asks, bringing another punch onto him. Aron cried out, closing his eyes and letting Jordon hit him. He could never hurt Jordon. He loves him too much. He can hear his nose breaking and finally Jordon is pulled off. "Look at the little faggot now. On the ground, crying for his fucking mommy because he's too chicken shit to fight a battle he knows he won't win. Who's the Faggot now Aron?" Jordon snarls, not trying to fight against Jorel's grip on his arms.

Then, Jorel shoves him the other way, saying, "Jordon just go. You're fucking drunk." Jordon huffs, ignoring Aron's soft sobs of 'Please' and 'Stop' before he walks off. He thinks his posse is following, but whenever he turns around to laugh with them, he sees Danny kneeling beside Aron, holding the injured man close to his chest and trying to shush him. Jorel and Matt are standing above Aron protectively, glaring at Jordon. "You went way too far man.. He was just walking down the street." Matt says, frowning. Jorel nods in agreement, and then Jordon asks, "You fuckers are seriously gonna stand there and defend this piece of trash?" "Shut up! He doesn't deserve this bullshit from you! He didn't do anything!" Danny yells, finally. "Seriously, Dan?! Even you?!" Jordon asks, eyes widened. "How the fuck would you feel if the person you loved more than anything did this to you, huh? If they threw you out of the band you made and then two years later attacks you for no fucking reason?! How would you feel if they called you a faggot?!" Danny continues, eyes burning as he tries to keep the tears held back. "Aron loved you, Jordon Terrell. And you just... You're a monster." Danny breaks off, voice quiet.

Jordon hadn't thought about it. How did Aron actually feel? Did the guy actually... Love him? Rolling his eyes, he leaves. He doesn't talk to anyone the rest of the day. But, four days later, Christmas Eve actually, he finally gets in his car and drives to Aron's house. Pulling up, he waits, glancing at the window. Aron was curled up on the couch asleep, the TV going. Getting out of the car, he heads to the door, and tries the knob. It was surprisingly unlocked. Entering the house silently, he shut the door behind him, then headed to Aron's living room. When he saw Aron, he winced at the man's face. Bruises littered his jaw line and his nose had been cut open at the top from one of Jordon's rings. He was peaceful though, it seemed. Jordon knelt beside him, on the floor, and ran his fingers through the fading-blue and black hair. Aron stirred and Jordon held his breath, gasping softly whenever his eyes met those of sleep filled brown.

"Jordon?!" "Shhh.. I'm not gonna hurt you man." Jordon says softly. A few minutes later, Aron's head is on Jordon's lap, he's almost asleep, and Jordon smiles faintly. He had refused to believe he was gay, let alone for Aron of all people, until the other day whenever he saw him again. "I love you, Aron Erlichman..." He whispers softly. "I love you too Jordon..." Aron yawns, dozing off. Hours later though, they were crawling into Aron's bed, kissing each other sweetly. "I'm sorry.." Jordon whispers, kissing along Aron's chest, after tugging his tank top off, careful when he passes each bruise.. Bruises he caused.