Chuce- Smut

SMUT WARNING. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

----

The moment Jordon opened the door, he heard three sets of children screaming and feet pitter-pattering down the hall. The first was his daughter, Hailie, followed by their two sons, Eric and, of course, Little Aron. That was Jordon's idea. Hailie jumped up, her five year old hands grabbing at Jordon's shirt. Something was off, as they seemed to be more panicky than happy that he was here. Aron. He hasn't seen his husband yet, which definitely says something. "Hailie, where's daddy." Jordon asks, worried. The last time he'd come home and Aron didn't greet him, Aron had been crying, saying that he was just too stressed out. Hailie pointed towards the kitchen, before Jordon sat her down, telling the three to stay put. "Papa, what's wrong with daddy?" Hailie calls, and Jordon responds with an, "I don't know, hon." He sort of expected to see Aron asleep or having one of his 'moments', but what he saw made him laugh slightly. Aron was on the phone, obviously angry, and stressed out as he tried to make lunch.

His hair was an absolute mess, and his clothes were ruffled. "Babe, what's wrong?" Jordon asks, as he slips behind his husband, arms wrapping around the blue-haired rapper/singer's waist. Aron tensed up, before turning around. "Look, Vardan. I'll call you back tomorrow." Aron huffs, before hanging up, pushing his phone aside. "Nothing has gone right today. The sitter called and said she couldn't show up, five minutes before I had to go, so of course, I texted Yuma and told him that recording was cancelled. I'm tired, I've been up since fucking 4 AM, and I miss my husband. In more ways than just eye contact and Video chats." Aron finally vents, as Jordon hugs him tight. "Well. I guess it's a good thing that I brought J, cause he misses the kids... We can have a few days to ourselves if you need, Aron. I don't want you stressing yourself out again." J came in a few seconds later, asking, "You want me to take them?" Aron nods, muttering, "Just for a few days."

In the course of five minutes, J had taken the kids and Aron was pushed against the counter, Jordon's hands on his hips, and Aron's fingers running through his hair, moaning into his lover's mouth. Jordon pulled away, laughing, before rolling his hips against Aron's own, earning a whimper from the younger man. "Hard already, are we Mister Terrell?" Jordon taunts, and Aron leans up to bite Jordon's lip, earning a dirty moan in response. They haven't had any sort of intimate moments in a few weeks, except for that almost-getting-there make out session the week prior. When Jordon slipped his hand down Aron's pants, massaging his hard-on slowly, Aron pulled back, head falling forward as he panted unsteadily into a clothed shoulder. "Jordon... Please..." Aron grits out, as Jordon leaves a trail of kisses along his throat, smirking. "Please what, Aron?" Jordon asks, after a few minutes, reveling in the moans and cries from his lover. "Baby- I'm  close.." Aron whines, trying to get the other to move his hand faster. However, Jordon wasn't having any of it. He'd draw this out for as long as he, personally, could stand it.

So, he'd stop moving his hand, giving Aron a few minutes to cool down, before starting up again, edging Aron over and over. After around 15 minutes of Aron's pleading, Jordon finally pulled off the younger man's clothes, kneeling down before taking Aron's cock whole. When he felt fingers uneasily tangle their-self into his hair, he set to work, both hands keeping Aron's hips in place. He kept an even, slow pace, until Aron nearly came, edging his lover once more. But, he would let Aron take a break, knowing that Aron needed release, soon. So, when he started up again, Jordon made sure to suck a little harder and moan whenever Aron would accidentally buck up, or attempt to. It only took Aron a few more seconds before he cried out Jordon's name, and then he came. Jordon swallowed it happily, before getting up and kissing his lover, tugging Aron closer. Sure, they could easily go to their bedroom, but where's the fun in that?

His lover understood the sign and unbuttoned Jordon's shirt, sliding it off quickly, and his own followed after. Jeans came off, in Aron's case shorts, and Aron jumped up when Jordon nudged his leg, wrapping his legs around the other's waist. Leaning against the counter, Aron feels tears prickling at his eyes whenever Jordon presses a finger against his entrance, and he has to bite his tongue because damn it hurts. "I know baby, I know... Bare with me okay?" Jordon murmurd against his ear, and he only nods, trying to relax. The pain disappears whenever Jordon pushes in another finger and curls them to find that one spot that'll make Aron feel better. Aron's body jerked suddenly, and Jordon chuckles, pressing his fingers in harder. Aron moans, head falling back and his eyes are shut again. Soon enough Aron's pushing back against Jordon's fingers, moaning and writhing against him, and Jordon figures he's prepped enough. So, he pulls out the two digits, a whine comes out of Aron's mouth at the loss, before pushing in, giving Aron a few seconds to get used to the intrusion. "A-Alright.. I'm good.." Aron says, after a few minutes, and then Jordon finally starts moving. The brief pain quickly turned into pleasure of being filled, for Aron, and he pulled Jordon into a wet kiss, groaning softly. Jordon took advantage of this and slipped his tongue in, coaxing Aron's own, and he wasn't disappointed because his lover didn't hesitate to respond.

As they continue, Aron starts to feel light headed, stomach cramping from the new build up,
---

Wip