Alvarsek

Alvarsek. Dylan Alvarez x Matt Busek. Drug Mention and/or use.

-

The second Matt opened the tour bus door, he was met with the smell of drugs. Blinking, his eyes water at the potency of whatever the fuck was smoked in there, and he slips in, shutting the door behind him quickly. He covers his nose with his hand, heading to the back, where it was even stronger. A soft, sleepy laugh echoed throughout the bus and he froze, before chuckling. Of course, Dylan was high. His steps are softer now, and he drops his hand, as he walks back. Once he reaches the very back of the bus, where a hot tub was at- Thank you Jordon Terrell- he sees Dylan. The Mexican's head was thrown back, his eyes were shut, and he was sitting in the hot water, relaxed and peaceful. "Having fun?" Matt asks, and Dylan opens his eyes, looking over at him. Dylan smiles again, and waves Matt over, mumbling, "C'mon Kurly. It's warm.."

Matt sighs, as he pulls his shirt off, then his shorts, and he walks closer, climbing into the hot tub too. "Wanna drag?" Dylan asks, and Matt doesn't reply immediately. When he does, he only nods, thinking, 'Why not?' Dylan hands the blunt over, and Matt takes a quick hit, letting it take over and help him relax. Ten minutes later, they're talking about god knows what, and Matt can't help but mumble, eyes on Dylan's features, "Your lips look soft..." Dylan opens his eyes again, glancing at Matt, before smirking. "You think so?" He asks, and Matt nods, leaning closer. They're breath mingles, and Dylan finally closes the gap, lips connecting. It's as simple as breathing, Matt thinks, as he nips Dylan's lip softly, earning a quiet moan from the younger of the two.