Chuce

Being the frontman of NineLives was amazing. He loved it. He could have anyone he wanted in his bed after a concert, and he had millions of people pining for him. Aron laughed as he got on stage, a few hours before they would even start sound-checking. He would meet with a few fans, flirt with others, and figure out who he would bed tonight. But, deep inside, he wanted something more than just a quick fuck. He wanted more than that. Yuma was on the opposite side of the stage, leaned against a metal beam, flirting with some chick who was giggling. Aron rolled his eyes. His eyes caught someone walking towards the stage, an obvious fan because the guy just had that look. Their eyes met for a few seconds, and Aron knew this was what he wanted tonight. Striding towards the stairs, confidently, boldly, Aron grins, asking, "You lost, sexy?" The guy blushes faintly, before saying, "Not really. I'm looking for Aron and Jimmy. You seen them?" This guy knew who he was talking to, if the smirk on his lips said anything.

"I dunno.. What do they look like?" Aron flirts, leaning against the railing, acting confused. "Oh you know. Aron's kinda tall, lanky, and sexy as hell. He's got this mask too, a disco ball looking thing. And then Yuma's got this blue hair going on.." The fan says, before he says, "Your producer sent me. Told me to find you two, tell you that you should start with America or Dreams." "Will do. I'll tell the crew." Aron responds, clapping the guy's shoulder, before turning his head, yelling out for Yuma. "What?!" He hears the guitarist snap from across the stage, and Aron snorts. "We're doing America first, you fucking asshole!" Aron yells back, before turning to the fan. "Stick around, cutie. It'll pay off." The singer says, winking, before walking off. He didn't get the guys name, but, he knew that if this fan was a true Deuce fan, he'd definitely stick around, no doubt. Needless to say, the next three hours, Aron couldn't stop thinking of Sky Blue eyes and that stupid, sexy grin. He huffed as the stage lights turned on, the fans crowding in, and the sky was darkening. The music started playing, and Aron grabbed his mic and started singing.

At the beginning of Let's Get it Crackin', Aron purposely climbed off-stage and pushed into the crowd, having spotted that familiar face and those blue eyes near the front. He was known to grab a random fan and pull them on stage to sing along, so the crowd found it normal. Girls threw themselves at Aron, as he walked, before he was in front of the guy from earlier. Into his mic, he asked, "What's your name, fucker?" in a joking manner, turning the mic to the other. The fan laughed, before saying, "Jordon Terrell, Big Deuce." "Alright Jordon. C'mon!" Aron yells, grabbing Jordon's hand and pulling him towards the stage. Jordon tried to protest, claiming he wasn't good at rapping or singing, but Aron only laughed. Once upon the stage, Aron started singing again. "Don't be afraid of me, boy, Just bend back, lemme rock your whole world." Aron sang, purposely pressing closer to Jordon, rocking his hips against the man's backside, and he could hear the crowd go wild with laughter and cheering. Whenever Aron got to the part of "Room 3-0-30, he pressed his hand against Jordon's back pocket, slipping in a small envelope. It had a keycard in it with his room number on the card, and a note saying to just come on in.

The song ended soon enough and a break was called immediately. Aron tugged Jordon along, saying, "C'mon backstage.." Jordon laughed, but followed anyways. Once backstage, Aron flopped down onto a couch and purred, "C'mere baby.." to Jordon, reaching out one hand. Jordon took it, letting Aron pull him onto his lap, before Aron kissed him, nipping at his lower lip. Jordon groaned, letting the singer take control. He could hear some of the crew fake-gagging, but they ignored it, Aron pushing Jordon to lay down on the couch. He leaned down to whisper against Jordon's ear, a move that made a lusty shiver roll down his spine. "What'dya say I make you mine tonight, baby?" Aron murmurs against his ear, tracing along the shell with his tongue afterwards. A night with Deuce? Sign him up! Aron chuckled when Jordon moaned in response, grinding against him, before going to get up. "I just got a few more songs.. Then we can go have some fun. Feel free to stick around, or just wander about." Aron says, as they get back up, the artist heading back to the stage. Jordon simply smiled after him like a love struck teenage girl.

So, about twenty minutes later, Jordon still sitting on the couch, Aron bid everyone good night, and headed back laughing with Yuma. His eyes caught Jordon's and he could see the smirk that Aron gave him from the distance, before the singer excused himself. "Well. Glad you stayed. Lets get goin.." Aron says, and Jordon gets up. He was nervous, because even though he's done this before with men, he doesn't know just what is in store for him with Aron. But, whatever Aron wanted him to do, he'd do it. Even if it was to beg like a dirty whore for him, he'd do it happily, if it pleased him. Because he wanted this man to be pleased with him. Aron's arms wrapped around him, his hands teasing him with slow movements, fingers trailing along his abdomen. "Can't wait to hear you screamin' my name... Fuckin' you into a mattress..." Aron murmurs against his ear, and Jordon tries not to groan at that. He can't wait to feel Aron's hands against his bare skin. "How far?" Jordon growls softly, and Aron laughs, saying, "Just a few minutes baby."

--

Wip