J-Deuce

J-Deuce.

Smut Warning. Requested by Vilitinna.

-

"Aron. Aron. Aron." Jorel droned, repetitively, poking his best friend. Finally, the blue-black haired singer looked up from his phone, brown eyes narrowed as he asked, "What?" "You seem bored, what with your broken wrist and all.. Wanna do something?" Jorel asks, grinning, and Aron rolls his eyes. "Not really, man. I'd rather go lay down than do anything else right now. How 'bout you grab me a beer?" Aron says, sighing softly. "The doc said-" "I really could care less. I want a beer. Otherwise, this boner I've got is gonna fucking kill me." Aron snaps, and Jorel blushes, eyes flicking down to Aron's crotch. Sure enough, he was clearly sporting one, and Jorel snorted. "Dude, why the fuck didn't you just tell me? I can help you out. We've done so much shit together. Remember the threesome with that one chick from South Dakota? A handjob for my crippled bestie wouldn't be that awkward for me. I've seen your dick before, dumbass." Jorel rants.

Aron is fidgeting in his spot on the sofa as he talks, and weighs the pro's and con's mentally. Pro- He get's to get off. Con- If someone found out, he's fucked. Pro- He gets a fucking Handjob from Jorel fucking Decker. Con- Jorel is his friend. Pro- He's had a crush on Jorel for a while. Another Pro- He's always wanted this. Eventually, the Pro's win and he sighs. "Fine.. But if anyone finds out-" "Don't worry Aron. Now lemme get comfy alright?" Jorel purrs, as he gets up, then sits behind him, leaning against the arm of the couch. "Lay against me." He says simply, and Aron obeys, laying against him. He tries not to moan when Jorel undoes his belt and fly, reaching into his boxers and wrapping delicate fingers around his cock. It feels fucking fantastic though, and he lets out a small sigh of relief.

Jorel hums softly in response to the noise, as he nuzzles just below Aron's ear, and he can actually feel Aron relax against him, shifting to get a little more comfy. When Jorel nips at his ear lobe, all senses are gone, and Aron bucks into his hand, the younger of the two moaning again, this time a little louder, and rests his head against Jorel's shoulder-neck joint, panting softly. The moans get louder and the panting grows heavier as he feels his climax getting closer, with each movement of Jorel's hand and teeth nipping at his ear. "J-Jorel.. I'm gonna-" Aron manages to choke out, and Jorel purrs lustfully. "Then cum baby.. I've gotchya.. Let me take care of you Aron.." He coos softly, and Aron throws his head back, crying out Jorel's name again as he finishes, body shuddering in pleasure. Never has he felt so damn good during sex, or getting off at all, until now. Jorel pulls his hand back, chuckling at the mess on Aron's shirt and boxers, then says, "Next time you need to get off tell me. I'm more than happy to make you moan my name."

-

You're welcome. I'll work on my other request tomorrow sometime~ Still open for some more guys!