Bandwhore. Part 1.

Bandwhore. Part 1.

Pairings: Shady Jeff x Everyone.

Romantic Pairings: Jeff x George [Shady3Tears], Background pairing of Aron x Jordon [Chuce]

Sorta-Smut warning. As in smut is mentioned but not really written out. Major fluffy warning. Sorry to those who wanted it to be Chuce- BUT THERE IS CHUCE IN THIS I PROMISE- but I haven't done a lot of Shady3Tears ;-;. Enjoy 'Bandwhore. Part 1."

Oh yeah, Little to No Dialogue at all. Sorry.

--

Honestly, Jeff didn't mind his new lifestyle with the Hollywood Undead crew again. All eight of them were good friends, even after a huge blowout where Aron threatened to leave the band, which had caused Jordon to panic and start yelling at him, and Aron had left for the night. Jordon had cried all night, much to the guys' utter confusement. Jordon rarely showed much emotion, never really had. When Aron had returned that morning, Jordon stayed by his side, sucking up to their front man and doing anything to keep Aron happy. While all this went down, Jeff was pulled aside by Jorel and Matt, and his rules to living with them were made very clear. He was their fuck toy, and only theirs. He belonged to all seven of the guys. He was not allowed to have sex with anyone but them. If one of the guys- or multiple, ya never know- wanted him to do something, he would obey. He was their Bandwhore, basically.

The only person that treated him decently, much to his amazement, was George. George was the type that, after spending a night with Jeff in the sheets, he cared for him afterwards, cuddling and kissing him, even going as far as to making a late night snack for him. Jeff really didn't mind that. So, it was no surprise to himself when he started to grow attached to those nights in particular, counting down the minutes until George tugged him back to the bunk rooms. And Jeff always went without questioning what he was to do.

With Jorel, it was quite the opposite. Him and Danny often doubled up on him, Danny receiving a blow while Jorel fucked him from behind, on his knees. It was nights like these that Jeff tried to block out the world, and when he was given permission to leave, he wanted nothing more than to crawl into George's bunk and just sleep. After he would leave the two, and went to get some food, because they always made him hungry afterwards, he would hear the second Frontman and Guitarist go at it, together.

Next, there was Matt. What Matt wanted was simple. He would lay Jeff on his back, and fuck him like no tomorrow, moaning out Dylan's name quietly. Jeff didn't mind, because he knew how Matt felt and how oblivious Dylan was to the drummer's advancements, and let Matt do whatever he felt like. After all, he abided by the rules set for him, if he was to be their Bandwhore. When Matt was completely satisfied, he'd roll over, throw away the used condom, and go to sleep. Jeff would put Matt's boxers back on, and then his own clothes, and leave, making himself a cup of coffee.

Because after Matt was done, Dylan came back from wherever. That was another rule on the bus- when one of the guys wanted Jeff, whether it was a quick handjob or full blown sex, the other guys except those involved had to leave. Privacy stuff. Dylan would take him in the shower, Jeff's leg hiked up for easy access, letting the baritoned rapper screw him silently. And when Dylan would wash off and leave, Jeff let himself relax under the hot spray of the water.

Aron never really did anything sexual with him, and the times he did were few and far between. Same with Jordon. Aron was a cuddler. He liked being held, while he tried to relax after a stressful day. But when Aron would come up to him and tug him to the bunks in a little more of a hurry, Jeff was, for once, a top. Aron liked it slow, and nice, moaning Jordon's name out softly with each thrust.

Jordon was a different story. He never screwed Jeff. Ever. When he would pull Jeff into the bunks, it was just to talk. And Jeff would listen, petting Jordon's head or playing with his hair as he laid on Jeff's lap. And it was always the same. Jordon would talk about Aron. It was clear he loved Aron. And after everyone ended their day, Jeff would hesitantly crawl into George's bunk, who would happily let him lay beside him, and hold Jeff until morning when he needed to pee.

And so yeah, Jeff fell in love with George over the tours and bromances. Every tour, Jeff would forget George had a girlfriend and a little girl. He'd get so caught up in his happiness being around George, that when tour was over, and he went to get into his car, Jeff was always left heartbroken when George greeted Asia with a long, passionate kiss. And with that sadness, came jealousy. Jealous that Asia had what he could never have. Just because George screwed him, didn't mean he was gay. But he could never be jealous or mad at little Ava. She was too adorable and innocent. So Jeff would watch the two kiss, before George went home with her, no doubt to 'reconnect.' And when tours ended for a few weeks, the guys didn't really talk to Jeff. Sure, he got an occasional message, but never anything from the one person who meant the world to him.

He wouldn't try and sabotage George and Asia's relationship, because clearly George loved her. He didn't have the heart to hurt George like that.

So, Jeff was content with being a Bandwhore, if it meant getting George's affection for a few nights. Even if it meant lonely nights afterwards where he wanted to harm himself, or worse sometimes. But, he'll survive. He will.

-

Okayyyy. So Bandwhore is a Two-Part fic. This is part one of two. Two will come along another time, depending on how you guys react to this. SHADY3TEARS WILL HAPPEN I PROMISE. And Chuce.

-Ave.