J3Shady.

Smut warning. Pure smut. Written for Myself.

-

Jeff shudders under the heated stare of his ex-band mate. George had shown up at his doorstep two hours ago, demanding he let him in. Now, a few sodas and a friendly conversation later, George was eyeing him like a piece of meat. When George's tongue darted out to wet his lips, Jeff nearly broke there. The hidden arousal in his eyes, the hard-on in his jeans, his labored breathing. Surely the butterfly-tattooed man could see it. And then, George patted his thigh, scooting the kitchen chair back a bit, and Jeff couldn't stop himself from jumping up and rushing over. George caught him, and they kissed, wet and hot and passionate, fiery and needy, George easily dominating him. He pulled Jeff into his lap, cupping his ass through his jeans, and rolled his hips up, drawing out a low moan from the ex-HU man. "Fuck... I've wanted you for so long Phillips.." George growls out, as he stands up, and Jeff wraps his legs around the man's waist. "Me too.. George, fuck me. Please.." Jeff whimpers out softly, and George growls possessively, headed for Jeff's bedroom.

As soon as George found the bed, he pushed Jeff onto it, and pulled the man's jeans off. His own followed suit, as well as their shirts and boxers. He slicked up two fingers with the lube he had brought, and pushes them into Jeff, making the man cry out happily, as he writhes against the two digits. George purrs happily as he fingers Jeff, enjoying the soft whines and needy moans he made. It didn't take George long to prep him, before slicking himself up, propping Jeff's legs on his shoulders, and thrusting in. Jeff moaned louder, head hitting the pillow in bliss. The two moaned in unison as Jeff shifted his hips just the slightest, allowing George to slide in even deeper, effectively hitting his sweet spot, and making him writhe underneath the slightly-older man.

Eventually, they both felt their climax's racing to the edge, and Jeff whimpered out for George, who in turn thrusted in deeper, harder, and rougher. "You gonna cum? For me?" George purrs darkly, and Jeff nods barely, arching his back and crying out loudly as pleasure runs through him, making him moan put for his new-found lover. The tightening of Jeff's muscles around his member made George groan and still, as he finishes too. They lay there, breathing heavily, voices a soft murmur as George gently pulls out, kissing him and pulling him next to him, Jeff cuddling into his chest. "Best sex ever.." George sighs. "You can say that again.." Jeff chuckles, kissing his jaw.

-

YES I SHIP THIS. I LOVE GEORGE X JEFF BECAUSE THOSE TWO ARE ADORABLE TOGETHER I BELIEVE. open to anything but Channy and Deuce x Danny unless you somehow manage to intrigue me.