On the way Home

Joe's POV

Ollie White, Caspar Lee and I are going home today, from Thailand. Are flight leaves at mid-day and it's a 13 hour flight home. As I scan the room one last time, seeing made up, but still messy sheets lying on the beds and three suitcases standing by the door. Ollie is on twitter around the corner as doesn't quite see me lurking behind him. I give the signal to Caspar and we narrow in, i mouth to Caspar, 'one, two, three!' We jumped out from behind the cream colored wall and frightened Ollie. His facial expression makes me laugh as he holds his hand's to his chest. His face is redden and his mouth is open to an 'O' shape.

'Bloody hell, mate! you gave me a heart attack' Caspar and I laugh even more at his reaction. We calm down, taking deep breaths, but don't lose the smiles on our faces. I glance at Caspar who is grinning like a Cheshire cat, my eyes shift to my phone.

'Guys we better get going' my statement has a quick reaction as both Ollie and Caspar move toward the door with there cases. I say good bye to our Thai villa and start to walk toward the lobby. 'BYE THAILAND!' Caspar screams, at the half way point. I let out a giggle at his gesture, his arms have flown in the air and he is smiling at every corner of his face. I roll my eyes as he is still in that very same position, he is so Caspar.

my walking starts to speed as I can now see the register area. i start to realize that i'm going to miss this place, with its heat that's sends you to heaven, but i won't be missing the mosquito's, that's for certain! I have about fifty odd bite on one leg, I hate the bugger's.

We meet the air conditioned lobby with realize from the heat, I wonder what the weather is like in London, it better not be raining when we get back. I shove the thought of the rainy weather a side as I bring out my vlogging camera, from my rucksack. ' Hi, guys so today's vlogging is going to be a bit boring, but i'm going to try and make it a bit funny for you... we're just checking now and soon we'll be in a toktok!(A Thai taxi)' Caspar jumps up and down with his face lit up with excitement.

The lady over the desk has just phoned us a taxi and Caspar is pulling a frowny face because he wanted to ride in a toktok. 10 minuets later our taxi arrives and I get my camera out again. I fit in the back next to Ollie and Caspar is in the front. 'Right, so we are not in a toktok, we're in a taxi. A normal taxi' my voice slightly turns in to a more sad tone. 'so... we are on are way to the the airport which is only about...' I calculate in my head how long it would take to get to the airport. 'About, 10 minuets now, we've been in the taxi for 5 and it takes fifteen minuets to get to the airport from the hotel.'

after chatting to my camera for a while i turn in to the window, showing my viewers the view that we are getting of skyscrapers and buildings.

Verity's POV

I'm so tired, I got to the airport an hour early as i was bored, unfortunately boredom is what you have to put up with when you travel alone. I haven't been very successful in any book idea's and that was pretty the whole reason why i came to Thailand. I stayed in my family home, that i grew up in between the age 6-14. the air conditioning is singing me to sleep as my eye doze off, I classically do a nodding dog to try and wake myself up. I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket... Riley, just what i need. I do think he reads my signals at all, I don't want to be with him anymore, I've changed, I don't know how, but I have. Its complicated. I read his text, thinking maybe it would occupy me.

'Hi, just wanted to see how you were doing. I can't wait to see you! I miss you so much!' It partly makes me cringe, but why? I don't reply to the text, simply because i have no credit, he knows that! why did he text me then? see what I mean complicated.

It's 30 minuets until the flight is called and I am now getting used to our new seating area. As i look to my left i see 3 boys; one tall blonde and toned, the next one is smaller, but still not small compared to me (I'm 5 ft 1 inch) his hair is too blonde, a more dirty blonde though. The final boy is slightly taller than the middle one and has brown hair. I watch them as they take a seat on the other side of the room, they all look the same sort of age as me. i switch my eyes away knowing that if i look anymore knowing my luck they'll catch me.